Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Fight Club    Lucky Me

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Lucky Me
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted
I got spam attacked since last night and all the spam is either in German or in regards to a German. Either I pissed someone off real bad (and I've been good lately, so I can't understand why blush), or in joining Classmates.com, I got the attention of my high school enemies, and if that's the case, I guess they have some serious growing up to do, motherfuckers... Mad

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I hate classmates.com...they fucking charge you to get in touch with old friends...you can't email... you can't look at pictures...you can't do anything...ohhh wait...I forgot...you can fill out a questionaire that nobody will really see unless they pay too...what a fucking rip off!!! Mad

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Boy, I'm glad I'm apathetic about my graduating class!

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Ick, that sucks...then again so does Classmates.com, which i blocked from my fuckin yahoo, so i don't even hear from them anymore. I totally agree with you xenafairy that's a rip off.

German, huh? Wierd. Spam sucks, well as long as it's not a virus or anything, that would eat shit, don't get me started on viruses lol...i've had too many on this computer to count.Roll Eyes

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I guess I really shouldn't be that mad that I can't get a hold of my highschool chums seeing as how after I finished I never once came in contact with any of my friends. Kinda wierd in a way but there are one or two that I would love to talk to again. I mean I spent four or more years of my life with some of these people. You gotta know that they think about you as much as you think about them. Oh well...writing it off as a lost cause. My next phase would be stalker and I don't think I care that much.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
A new variant of the Sober mass-mailing worm is being blamed for the deluge of German spam messages flooding inboxes this weekend, anti-virus experts warned on Sunday.

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1816192,00.asp

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post