Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Fight Club    Bush's Fate

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Bush's Fate
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted
Bush suffered a heart attack and died in 2010. He went to Hell and the Devil, rather stressed out at the time, looked at him and said, "Well shit me hard, I gotta keep you here but where do I put you? I'm all filled up!"
Bush said, "Well if you want to send me to Heaven..."
"NO!" said the Devil definitively, shaking his head. "You DEFINITELY belong right here. Ok. Here's a what I'm gunna do. There's three people, one of whom I can send elsewhere. You can take one of their places. I'll even letcha decide which one." He grinned, slowly, seductively. "Ya game?"
"AM I!" Bush was salivating now.
"Ok, ok, c'mon," the Devil said. They walked to this one room. In it, Richard Nixon kept diving into a pool, swimming to the bottom and coming up again. Then he got out and dove in again, doing the same thing. Such was his fate in Hell.
"Errrrm, no," Bush said, cringing. "I SO cannot swim! I'll DROWN if I try to do that!"
"Suit yaself," the Devil said shrugging. "Come on."
They went to the other room. In it, Tony Blair was lifting a slegehammer and smashing rocks with it until they broke. Such was his fate in Hell.
"I DO not think so," frowned Bush. "For one thing, I have a bad shoulder. It would go comPLETELY out if I tried to do that nonsense."
"Fair enough," smiled the Devil. He led Bush into the next room.
Bill Clinton was lying there, spread-eagled with his legs, totally naked, a languid grin on his face. Monica Lewinski was bent over between his legs...doing what she did the best.
"Ok," smiled the Devil, looking Bush up and down. "What do you think of THIS, now?"
Bush took it in. A little line of drool ran down Clinton's chin.
Slowly, Bush smiled. The grin got wider and wider.
"I think," he said, turning to the Devil, "I think this is what I want. Yes. I can handle this. No problem."
The Devil burst out into peels of heavy laughter. Then...he walked over to the couple...
And tapped Monica on the shoulder.
"You're free to go," he smiled, winking at Bush.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I would be willing to give up my MUICH cherished Atheism if my prayers for this would cause it to come true,....

I love it!
thanks,ummm
scratches head ..WP9 is it..???
too many odd names about for an old Geexer to keep up with...!

Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
LOL Oh... That is soooo good....

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Rotfl, thanks guys!
Kinda gives new meaning to the phrase "Bush sucks," don't it?WinkRazz
And yes it's me, Brucy.Big Grin The woman of many names!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post