Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Fight Club    A very special transcript
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A very special transcript
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted
I found this on the Queens of the Stone Age website under "news".

Click on the link, then click on news, then click on 01/20 "I know this kinda isn't news..."

Queens of the Stone Age

A word of warning, the site is still under development so right now it's a hell of a memory hog. Don't try to look at this while you're running other applications.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
That's the funniest thing I've ever read. Ever. Holy shit, my sides hurt, ow. Heh.

Nice. Big Grin

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2157 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Very funny. Smile

Obviously a set up, but funny nevertheless.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5295 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
He he he... :-D That is funny! I have read it before, though, somewhere else, but still good! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Ditie
posted Hide Post
Damn!!
I didn`t realise my first time cybersex experience would be out there for all to view...
*blush...dies of embarrassment*

Wink

Too damned funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filthy..Gorgeous..Dirty..Nasty !!

Posts: 108 | Location: Shrops, England | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post