Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Fight Club    Pardon Me, But...
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pardon Me, But...
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted
OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWW!!! Mad

Fuckingcocksuckingsonofabitchthismuthafuckahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttsssss!!!!MadFrown

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I have an absessed tooth that got out of hand and it is so freakin' painful, and tomorrow, I will be getting my first root canal, and I am sooooo freakin' nervous. Frown

I sat at the comp to get my mind off the pain while the Advil does its work so that I can actually eat. Damn. Has anyone else had this?

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Hi Tiki..
I have had a root canal.....
it was excrutiating...but it only hurts for a short while...the tooth was fabulous after it was done... but Unfortunately the glue let go on me & as it was 1/2 of the way out I bit down it twisted & cracked the tooth socket.
It was glued back in but bacteria was getting into the socket & causing an abcess.. so 3 years later it was removed totally (this was painless)...

And I now have a bridge there ... that hurt when I chewed for years & is really annoying...

the root canal & tooth replacement was better than the real thing while it lasted..

I would have another root canal in an instant....Honest!

GO for it...
Then you can tell all of us if its worser than Child birth or no...Big Grin

I suspect it is....
But I didnt give birth to my little hellspawn cutie (Suesie did that !)

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I would also like to add that I owe you an Apology for my outburst at you a few years back.

Im sorry..

I was my thinkin on the subject was wrong & I blamed YOU for a mis-perception on my part..
If people wanted to discuss what ever I was yammering on about in my threads they would have ...
regardless of whether it was drifting of topic or not...

I guess I wasnt as interesting as I,at that time, imagined..blush
Time has a way of helping one to see things more clearly.

Anyways you made mincemeat outta me & I deserved it..Heeehee
So Good for you.!!

I hope I have made this apology to you before But I cant say I remember doing it,So I feel I should do it now..Big Grin

Better to repeat it than to presume..No?

I hope I can earn your forgiveness... & I shall endeavor to prove myself worthy of it in the Future..

The scrolls have become a more peaceful & enjoyable place (YaY Argy!) & I am a much less troubled(& less cranky!) scroller.

Thank you for your time & consideration,
Bruce S.

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
The Scrolls have changed so much that Argy even ventures into Fight Club, from time to time.

But, hang on, wasn't she the one CAUSING all the trouble in the first place?

I'm so confused .....

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
So, you're experiencing some discomfort, maam?

heh

I've had extractions, but no root canals. Good luck, and I'm sure it'll feel all better soon Smile

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i think i had a root canal. i didn't mind it all that much really. but then, i am a masochist..

--------------------------------------

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
rampant cussing does seems to help (i've never had any tooth trouble to speak of, but le's had tons...). also, you need stronger drugs than Advil, sister...

hope you get that fixed real soon.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
*pokes Argy's post* Oook....?

Anyway, yes, I had a rootcanal done. And it is sooo worth it. No pain no more. It did take some time, but it is still worth it. Smile

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I've never had one of my posts poked before! Eek

Not even by a kinky Swede. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
good thing this is in Fight Club already, cuz nothing gets a thread moved faster than a post pokin'...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
Kinky Swedes, root canals... what next?

Posts: 335 | Location: East Hallelujah!, IL | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Hehe, well, I'd better get this outta the way first, before I go on about my tooth an' all...

Thanks, Brucy, that means alot to me. cooler Ofcourse, I forgive you. I thought you still hated me, and it makes me feel better that you don't hate me anymore. I do think you're a decent person, even more so after that apology, even if it took 3 years...LOL
I've matured alot since then, and it seems that you have too. Oh yeah, and nothing is more painful than childbirth.Wink

Oh, and Argy.? Hell, it's all her fault anyway. Wink Big Grin

Thanks to all who've come to share and sympathize. Looks like a false alarm though. It isn't in need of a root canal after all. I need a couple of fillings. One fell out and I have a cavity. Sucks, man. Anything hot, cold or sweet will turn me into the human freakin' pit bull. Insane with pain. Bleh. I need to get a dentist's app't asap and that is no easy feat. I'll just suffer til then. Frown

Your Hidden Talent

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Argy: I just poked it to see what would happen. Nothing happend. It is a pokable post. Yay! Big Grin And I didn't poke it in a kinky way! I promise!!! *tries to look inoccent* But of if you wish me to, I could... *grins*

Tiki: I am glad it worked out for you, I really am. Rootcanals are a pain, but worth it. But the best thing is not to have them done at all. Smile Glad you didn't have to. Now you just need to rush to the dentist, then. Smile

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Hey tiki hon: I am very glad it isn't a root canal. altho they are not that bad--you get a good dentist who gives you the right amount of novacaine--you can just kinda lay back and let him do his thing!Big Grin

Let me just say for the record: I am SO glad brucy and tiki have made up even after three years lol. I was there then bruce and i gave you a considerable amount of shit then on tiki's behalf(i'm sure ya remember) but i must say when i came back to the new scrolls i noticed you'd mellowed quite a bit and i really got to like you a good bit in fact. The new scrolls definitely got better!Smile

I think we all grew up quite a bit didn't we? Well i'm still growing rotfl, just had a hard fuckin lesson thrown up in my face this very day--but i shall survive as the song says--always do!!!
Take care guys!Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
UpdateBig Grinentist app't tomorrow! YAY!!! Never thought I'd be so happy to see a friggin' dentist in my life. More on that later, gotta boogie. Ciao!Big Grin

Your Hidden Talent

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Thats great! Good for you! I know. It is amazing how friendly dentist seem when your having problems with your teeth, and when your not, they are the enemy... Big Grin

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Actually, I really liked my dentist. I found out that my teeth aren't that bad, but I have roots from here to California, or so he put it, so I guess it's a good thing I didn't get the root canal. However, my gums are badly infected. I got that lovely shot of Novocaine, and my 2 teeth drilled and filled, and I got put on Erythromycin and Tylenol 3. I attempted to go to work yesterday. Bad idea. When the Novocaine wore off, I was a teary eyed mess (and I'm no wuss. Really. Wink) Oh, and yes, Brucy, I am finally giving in and admitting that this shit is worse than childbirth. Frown I had to go home after a couple of hours and one of the hiney-hole managers had to give me a guilt trip about this. At least I came in and I tried, when I could have very well called out. When I called her, I was in tears, and she seemed understanding until she came out to the floor with my relief, knowing my mother was on her way to pick me up, and gave me a guilt trip about "Don't I have medication?" (Yes, asshole, I do. It's not working, dumbass. That's why I need to go home. Mad) and how they need to depend on people, blah, blah, blah. I said, "I understand that, but I am in no condition to wait on customers." (Who the hell needs someone in tears and extreme discomfort waiting on them? Shopping should be a pleasant experience.)
You know, retail fucking sucks, I don't get paid enough to put up with this bullshit, the hours are ridiculous....closing one night at 10:15 and opening at 8:45, sometimes even worse, but I put up with it, only to have that shit thrown in my face? That's just wrong. You know, I could have found a better job by now, but the other full-timer in my department has been out with knee surgery for 12 weeks, and I didn't want to screw them over. But now, I am just totally rethinking my perspective. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy before, but now I am wishing it on her.Mad I actually liked her til then, and now all my respect for her has gone out the window.
I was in tears from the pain the majority of the time I was home last night, and now, I look like I have a walnut in my lower cheek. It's swollen something nasty. Sorry about the rant, but I had to get it out of my system. Sheesh.

Your Hidden Talent

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Rant all you wish. No problemo. Wink No, that was not nice of her to say, no. :P I would say, stay home until you feel certain that you can work a full day. Good luck, to you I wish. Wink Take care!

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Moonshade. Smile

Update: I just called CVS and I found out I am able to take Advil too! Yay! I feel better now that I have taken it, but I still look like Swamp Thing. Oh, well...lol

Your Hidden Talent

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
hey tiki--{{hugs}}
i remember when i got 6 teeth pulled all at once, bleh that's me gotta rush things get it all out in one shot, well that was pretty dumb cuz the novacaine wore off and i thought i'd be ok with just ibuprofin but no i NEEDEd the perkaset that was prescribed so there i was curled up in a ball on the couch crying my eyes out(and i'm no wuss either lolWink) totally in pain. Ick. Poor john had to drop what he was doing and rush to cvs and get me the perkaset thank god he was home at least! AAACK! Well it's always nice to have a good dentist, and one you can get along wtih. As for the hiney hole manager, well i'm sure karma is kicking her right up the rear end even as we speak!Wink
Sorry ya had to go thru that. hope ya feel better, give me a call sometime
-kate

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Hey, K8! Congrats on the killer weight loss!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugz}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Thanks. Man, you were lucky John was able to do that for ya. Yep, I'm sure karma is working it's stuff on that weiner of a manager. I kind of feel bad...her daughter is such a nice person, but for her to turn around and act like that, she totally lost my respect. Ahhh, well...
I'll call ya. No worries. Life has been hell. Busy more than anything. Moving is a bitch. Smile
Haven't forgotten ya though!

Your Hidden Talent

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moonshade (aka KSena):

Argy: I just poked it to see what would happen. Nothing happend.
That's EXACTLY what one of my boyfriends once said to me.

quote:
I didn't poke it in a kinky way! I promise!!! *tries to look inoccent* But of if you wish me to, I could... *grins*
Funny, he said that too .....

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Hey girliefriend!(tiki)
Coolies! We must meet up sometime and congratulate each other on how skinny we look! i'll bet you look great right now. so tell me, "hiney hole" manager--is that a herbieism? HEHEHEHEHEH it sounds like it! Big Grin truly classic. Well anywho thanksgiving break is comin up let me know what you have going, maybe saturday we can do something if ya wannaSmile I know moving SUUUUUKS, but if ya have any spare time let me know
talk to ya soon!

~~Johnny Depp.

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Spare time? What's spare time? Confused
Check yer email. Smile

Your Hidden Talent