Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Fight Club    Anti-Bush poem

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Anti-Bush poem
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted
Psalm 2003

Bush is my shepherd, i shall be in want.
He leadeth me beside still factories
He maketh me to lie down on park benches,
He restoreth my doubts about the Republican Party
He guideth me onto the paths of unemployment for the party's sake.
I do fear the evildoers
for thou talkest about them constantly.
Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy deficit spending
They do discomfort me
Thou annointeth me with never-ending debt
And my savings and assets shall soon be gone.
Surely poverty and hard living shall follow me,
And my jobless children shall dwell in my basement forever.

Annonymous.Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of Saily
posted Hide Post
and can i add, he is shipping Amricn 1979 out!
Mad BASTARD! *DIE BUSH DIE* I guess the FBI, CIA or one of the other orginisation are on their way to get me!

All i can say to that is *BITE ME!*

Harry seized one of the POTTER REALLY STINKS badges off the table and chucked it, as hard as he could, across the room.
It hit Ron on the forehead and bounced off. 'There you go,' Harry said "You might even have a scar now, if you're lucky...that's what you want, isn't it?"

Posts: 39 | Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of Saily
posted Hide Post
.....oh and cool poem

Harry seized one of the POTTER REALLY STINKS badges off the table and chucked it, as hard as he could, across the room.
It hit Ron on the forehead and bounced off. 'There you go,' Harry said "You might even have a scar now, if you're lucky...that's what you want, isn't it?"

Posts: 39 | Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks Pucca! You're the first one to respond to this and i must say THANKS! Big Grin Well Mr. Dubya can bite all of us, tha's all I gotta say! Kerry's not much better, but I'll vote for him just to get the Vermin outa there!
ugh! Too many deaths, too many unnecessary deaths, and despicable things done in the name of MONEY!
GRRRRRRR!
HE should have gone to fight the damned war!
Arrrg!

Oh and cool sig too!Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
YaY! thats a great poem....

I wont even mention the arrogant dishonest stupidity that got us into Iraq....

I cant beleive how many Americans are STILL too stupid to get it...
I think the bush Adminstraion needs to be brought up on charges of War Crimes..LOL

This War is a Crime,,

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
This war is a stupid idiotic pathetic excuse to make Bush's dad proud of him.

"Weopons of Mass Destruction" all right. From our house to theirs.Frown

It's funny, when I first saw this poem I thought it was pro-bush "bush is our shepherd" until i read it all the way thru. Lol I wish I knew who wrote it, I'd shake their hand!Big Grin

What if he were at a party incognito talking about his ideals and someone called him "green?" And I don't mean the Green Party either.Roll Eyes

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
how appropriate that they use a Biblical passage to mock him...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I thought that was a nice touch!Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.