Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    1 year since the Bali bombing

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
1 year since the Bali bombing
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
It's been one year since the Bali Bombings. (12th oct 2002)

1 day, 1 month and 1 year after the USA terrorist attack. Not as big I know, but still a time to be remembered.

202 people lost their life that day, from 22 nations.

Rest in Peace.

========================

Leo: Hey, you want to freeze me in bed for your own personal pleasure, that is fine, but freezing Natalie is not gonna make her or the Elders happy.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Nice tribute, Ame.

Adding to its simplicity would only detract.

~~~~~~~~~~

I’m not so sure that the term refers to an amicable argument; in my experience argy-bargies are often not only heated discussions but also rather bad-tempered ones, amounting to a spat or minor quarrel. But then, the term is mainly a British or old Commonwealth one, not that well known in the US, and easily misunderstood out of context.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
It's just Oct 12th here in the U.S. now and there was a memorial service shown on tv.
So touching.

-----------------------------------
" Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying- 'I will try again tomorrow' "

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post