Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Thanks to the mates

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Thanks to the mates
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
Thanks to Argy and Ares for a wonderful visit. Alison and I enjoyed your company. You are both such great people and a true pleasure to be around. We look forward to seeing you again and perfecting our game of 500. Safe travels. You will be missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight
Lead me, out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Aw shucks.

'Twas our pleasure entirely to hang out with y'all. Smile

We had a blast!

Thanks for personifying the famed Southern hospitality.

Long live Gruene Hall! *puts fingers up in classic longhorn salute*

~~~~~~~~~~

I’m not so sure that the term refers to an amicable argument; in my experience argy-bargies are often not only heated discussions but also rather bad-tempered ones, amounting to a spat or minor quarrel. But then, the term is mainly a British or old Commonwealth one, not that well known in the US, and easily misunderstood out of context.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I forgot to add that you might get a chuckle out of the fact that I was munching on beef jerkey as I posted that.

It's cute to see Tanner and Moma looking at me out of your sig. Tell them not to leave any incriminating garlic on the bed now, y'hear?

~~~~~~~~~~

I’m not so sure that the term refers to an amicable argument; in my experience argy-bargies are often not only heated discussions but also rather bad-tempered ones, amounting to a spat or minor quarrel. But then, the term is mainly a British or old Commonwealth one, not that well known in the US, and easily misunderstood out of context.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Thought you wouldlike that little pic. Wish I could have caught you online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight
Lead me, out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of le
posted Hide Post
Ditto.

Thanks for the fun. You and your man were great guest. We have yet to find any garlic in your bedroom but your Yum Yum is boldly apparent.

We will miss you. Our puppy will miss you.

Thanks for the treats and the riveter. As a true lesbianerector you couldn't have found anything sweeter to give me.

Hugs.

[B/]If you can't beat 'em, shoot 'em.[B/]

Posts: 29 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm not even gonna try to hit the high points--too many and we already did the run-down last night. thanks for coming--it was a blast.

see ya in Sydney...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

if i wanted to kill you you'd be dead already...

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
"playswellwithothers" reminds me of "dancesinunderwear"....o.O

i'll go now.

--------------------------------------

i used to be with it. then they changed what it was. now what i'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird an scary to me. it'll happen to YOU.