Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Alison and Shawn

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Alison and Shawn
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted

Ares, Alison and Shawn atop some fine looking bikes - built by Alison and Shawn.

Ares representing Xena, out the front of the Alamo.

Alison's truck (what is it with Texans and trucks?)

Shawn took me for a morning breakfast taco run aboard Callisto. Sweet machine!

[This message was edited by Tantric Yumyum on 20 October 2003 at 04:35 AM.]

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Those are some fine looking bikes Smile Not that I know what makes a bike fine. I think it's cool Shawn and Alison built them themselves though!

Also, that bike in the last picture is huge O.o

---------------

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
That was too fun. Such great shots!

Wish you could have been with us yesterday. My brothers (and their better halves) came down with their bikes and the 6 of us spent the better part of the day riding the Hill Country. Even had a cold beer (or two) at Gruene Hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She likes what I do.

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
That last one does look huge. You could fit another whole person on it almost. Or a pretty basket.

Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
Dirt bikes? did you go biking? Love how Ares is wearing the Xena/GAbby shirt! and boy does he look like he is having fun possing Wink

hey and there is nothing wrong with trucks.

-----------------------------
Como e` bella ce` la luna brille e` strette strette como e` tutta bella a passeggiare Sotto il cielo di Roma

'The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone,Let others follow it who can!Let them a journey new begin,But I at last with weary feetWill turn towards the lighted inn, My evening-rest and sleep to meet.'

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post