Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Warrior...Princess...Hobby
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Warrior...Princess...Hobby
 Login/Join 
Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
(addition to Warrior - Princess - Stamp Collector)

Xena (peeking over Gabby's shoulder: "Oh! The 'Blue Perdicus'! Wait! I'll stick the kettle on to steam it off!"
Gabs: "Why?"
Xena: "Signed ones are incredibly rare, since Calli skewered him before he could sign more than 20 stamps for the 'save the rights for abandoned fiancés' campaign."
Gabs: "You're tasteless."
Xena: "Yeah, but it'll tide us over for a month selling this."
Gabs: "I thought you would add it to your collection."
Xena: "Naah. Would be like Caesar still having my portrait on his bedroom wall."
Gabs: "Sometimes I can't fathom what I see in you."
Xena (kissing her neck with a half-smile): "Neither can I."
Gabs: "... then again..."

[Big Grin]
The Xenatizer

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post
<XenaFan112>
posted
Warrior...Princess...Tongue Twister Tester

Xena and Gabby cross Alti one too many times, and the evil sorceress hurtles the heroic pair forward through TV time, to a much kinder, gentler time, when the biggest problem faced by TV heroines was sibling rivalry and voice-cracking puberty. Yes, friends and neighbors, Xena and Gabby have landed on THE BRADY BUNCH.

In the premiere, Gabby, our loquacious Bard-du-Jour, comes across a frustrated Cindy Brady, who is suffering from lisped speech due to the loss of her two front teeth.

"Now Cindy, repeat after me--'Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward'."

"'Thix thlippery thnails, thlid thlowly theaward'." poor Cindy mumbles

"No, no Cindy, like this--'Ssssix sssslippery ssssnails, sssslid sssslowly sssseaward'."

Cindy tries, "'THHHHHHHHHHHHHHix THHHHHHHHHHHHHHlippery THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHnails..."

"NO NO you're not trying hard enough--try again!"

"OH THOOT!"

Hey I tried! [Razz]

Report This Post
<Breen>
posted
Warrior .... Princess .... Unicorn Killer.

My new hobby is killing unicorns.
Why?
I hate them, with their nasty little horns and their 'holier-than-thou' attitude. They think because they are magical rare creatures they are so much better than everyone else. I hate them.
Okayyyyyy.

Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
warrior...princess...victory dance creator

"Gabrielle, what are you doing??"

"The Cabbage Patch."

"The Cabbage Patch?"

"yes, Xena, The Cabbage Patch."

"and that....?"

"that is The Electric Glide."

"ooookay. and why exactly are you doing... that?"

"it's an endzone celebration. you know, after a score. football...?"

"football. i should've known. you've been hanging out in Subtext again, haven't you?"

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Warrior...Princess...whistler...

Xena: "What are you doing? Is there something wrong with your lips?"

Gabrielle: "I am trying to whistle, but I can't seem to do it. Instead of humming, I would like to whistle a song."

Xena: "That's easy! You just put your lips together and blow."

Gabrielle: "Easy for you to say. Like this?"

Xena: "You are getting there. You look like a fish!"

Gabrielle: "Xena!"

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Warrior ...Princess...Xena Merchandise Collecting

As Xena and gabby were heading into Amphipolis to visit Xena's mummy for her birthday, they stopped at the local merchandise shop.

They noticed that Senticles had been supplying here, since they had a Herc doll, Iolaus backpack & an Ares thermos.

She stopped by the shelf with 12 different types of Xena dolls and exclaimed she had to have one of each.

When she noticed Gabby pouting she asked why, which she got in reply 'you haven't picked up any Gabby dolls, hadn't you noticed them'

Which Xena sniggered in return 'I'd noticed them, but although 4 for a dinar (unlike my 3 dinars each) they seem very Shop Soiled'

[ September 24, 2002, 04:21 AM: Message edited by: Who's For a Lobotomy..? ]

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Warrior ... Princess ... Yoghurt Making

Xena and Gabrielle find a strange contraption with some white goo in it.

After Xena bravely tastes the goo, she tells Gabrielle it is delicious, and tastes kinda like curds with apricot in 'em (yes, Sara, I said APRICOT!!)

Xena and Gabrielle work out how to use the contraption to make more flavoured goo, and churn out goo that tastes like berries, vanilla and rabbit.

Not surprisingly, the rabbit flavoured goo isn't that yummy.

Disclaimer: No cute widdle bunnies were harmed in the making of this episode. Only ferral, berry-eatin' ones were.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Warrior... Princess... Zebra Fanatic

Whilst travelling through Africa, Xena and Gabrielle come across Salmoneus, who has started up a Safari Tours company. They had nothing better to do, so they thought they'd join the next tour.

They see all sorts of animals, ranging form Giraffes to Lions, but what really grabs the Warrior Princess' attention are the Zebra's.

Xena ditches the tour group, leaving Gabrielle to deal with Joxer's African cousin Joxu, to get a closer look at the Zebra's.

While admiring their beauty and gracefulness, Xena comes across a group of poachers, who have been killing Zebras for their highly prized teeth.

Xena, enraged that people could hurt such magnificant creatures, uses her newly aquired skills of Zebra communication to form an attack party with the Zebras and rid the African plains of the poachers once and for all.

Upon return to Amphipolis, Xena discovers that the Zebras followed her and Gabrielle and wish to join in their adventures. Argo does not take a liking to this and becomes a pain to work with, so Xena gives the Zebra's to Cyrene, who creates a petting zoo out the back of her tavern.

Disclaimer: Despite Xenas' obvious love of the Zebras, Gabrielle was in no way jealous during the production of this motion picture.

**okay, I know this isn't really a hobby, but I couldn't come up with anything better for Z and this kinda just happened...*ashamed* **

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Great contributions everyone! We have finished another WP alphabet. Please archive this one, too.

Thank you.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I was going to leave it at least 24 hrs so ppl could read the last three installments, and then archive it..*S* ok?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
No problem, Ame. We didn't mean to put it in the archive section asap. We just meant not to forget to archive it. [Smile] [Smile]