Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Cinematic True Confessions- a 1 question survey
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cinematic True Confessions- a 1 question survey
 Login/Join 
<BrucyBraless>
posted
Well i see ALOT of movies..

Only biggyI can think of that I missed is ..
Deepthroat..LOL

butTV,, now thats different

NO 'reality' shows.
except a peek at the Osbournes & Anna Nicole(Yuk 2 Both!)

no date shows..Since the Dating Game..
My Ex used to make me watch Honest..

NO Super-Bowls since Buffalo lost on that Missed field goal..In fact NO football since that
I only went cause there wasa party With all my Bro's friends. I went to see them not the Game..

NO cops shows since 1st coupla episdoes of NYPD blew.
NO Lawyer shws since that college one with John Houseman..1st year or somethingf like that..
No Hospital shows since I cant remember when

& no westerns since...the mid 60s

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
You guys have made me realize more

Yeah, I've never seen:
Any of The Godfather movies
The Exorcist
Hannibal or Red Dragon
Any of the Alien movies
No Monty Python
Schindler's list
I've never seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory straight throught
I've never seen any of the Rockys
Or Mommy Dearest (I've never heard of this, Mo...)
Oh, or any of the Rambos...
I'll add on more later as i think of them.

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
<Motoki>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by I'm building a shelf and it's hard:
You guys have made me realize more

Or Mommy Dearest (I've never heard of this, Mo...)

Okay, I could possibly understand having heard of it but not having ever seen it, I might even understand never having heard of it if you lived outside of America, but Jubs, omg child you are more isolated than I thought. No wire hangers for you, EVER!!

-MO

Report This Post
<Alan>
posted
I have something really shameful to confess. Not only have I never seen a Godfather picture all the way through, I rented the first one and stopped it half-way through and returned it. It didn't interest me.

Report This Post
<gabreezy>
posted
I never saw:
Silence of the Lambs
Any of the Rocky movies
None of the famous slasher movies, like Jason, or Freddie or Halloween or Texas chainsaw stuff.
Could never watch Grease all the way through, and I wish I never saw Saturday night fever.
I most recently saw, The sound of music, Willy Wonka and the Exorsist (sp?)

On tv
Never saw Happy Days, Dallas, Miami Vice, Hawiaiaia Five-o, Magnum PI, Hillstreet Blues, The Cosby Show, Bay Watch, PowerRangers........

Never read:
Tolkien, Tolstoy, Hemingway, Ann Rand, Ann Rice, Asimov (sp) Carl Sagan, Grisham,
I most recently read Dicken's (very good)

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I may actually be proud of these... hehe

For TV:
Although they were hugely popular during my childhood, teen and college years, I never watched any of the nightime soaps such as Dallas, Dynasty, Knots Landing, Falcon Crest, etc.
Also, because I was out of the country for a month when it aired and all of the hoopla that followed it, I totally missed the whole Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire/ Darva Conga(sp?) saga. I know it was a one time show and short-lived scandal but it's now a pop culture reference that I totally missed. (I happened to be hanging out with scrollers Ame, Argy, QB and Brian at the time so it was for a good reason! [Big Grin] ) I guess timing is everything.

[ November 11, 2002, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: lila997 ]

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post