Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Jake and his Rabbit

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jake and his Rabbit
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
While in Texas I bought Jake a rabbit like one that Stella loves.

I thought I'd show you how much he loves it, especially as I know zoom would like to see.

As you can see, it's true love!

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
now that is actually cute Smile

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
it's the Bouncing Baby Bunny Ball!!! *boing!boing!boing!boing!* and it looks so pristine...

Stella drug hers out into the yard a couple days ago and it got rained on. just yesterday she brought the wet, bedraggled thing to me for playtime. her BBBB definitely needs a bath...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

Go home; there are thousands more like me.

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I've put Jake's rabbit through the wash. He got it so grubby from too much love.

Every time he squeezes the head and it starts to make that noise it startles him, and he looks around to see where the sound is coming from.

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
yeah--it's about time for a "baby" round-up and wash-up. Stella get so distressed when i gather up all the dog toys for a run through the washer...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

Go home; there are thousands more like me.

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Oh! Your pup is GORGEOUS! I still have to find you a pic of my dog Smile

-----------------

Posts: 538 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: 28 July 2003Report This Post