Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Jessica's first day of school
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jessica's first day of school
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
Smile

Well she enjoyed the day, said she'll go back next week.

The first one was taken out the front of our house.
The 2nd one in her classroom obviously.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Awwww, the youngest Evil Genius begins her education.

School uniforms eh? Is the hat required too or is that just a fashion statement? Smile

Time to throw wild parties while she's away Ame. Big Grin

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
That was quick Sara.

Hat is part of the uniform.

It's so sunny over here the head protection is needed.

school rule 'no hat no play', if you forget your hat, you can't play outside at lunch.

And yes school uniforms.
The majority of schools in Australia have school uniforms.

I wore a uniform all through school too.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I just happened to be on when you posted is all.

*pictures Ame in a sexy school girl uniform* YEAH BABY! HOT! Big Grin Big Grin

That's a good rule for the kids though, definitely will make 'em remember their hat.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<Shawn>
posted
no time to log on - just wanted to say how cute she looked

Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
She is cute! Smile And that schooluniform looks great on her!

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
awww....

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
That's just a little bit TOO cute. Smile

I'll call Keira tonight to see how she's finding school, and see if I can also scrounge up some photos.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
She's gorgeous!Smile
The hat works so well...some people look just fabulous in hats...Jessica and Johnny Depp are two of them.Big Grin

She looks so relaxed at school too...she'll prolly be one of those A students who just happen to be really popular.Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Hehe, I remember the 'No hat, no play' rule and seeing the children without a hat having to sit on the seats against the buildings out of the sun, because we weren't allowed to stay inside at lunch time, unless it was raining Razz

But yay, she looks happy Smile

I hate those style of chairs though, they started to introduce them into my high school during my last few years and they prevent you from being able to swing back on them >.<

Sure, they prevent neck breaking accidents, but still..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
damn that kid is cute.

learn well lil EG. the world awaits your takeover...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
blast! the whole point of school was to swing on the chairs! what are kids gonna do now, *learn* something? psh.

i really like that second pic - she looks very confident Smile

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
How cute! I know this sounds completely out there, but when I was in school I secretly wished we'd worn uniforms. It would've made picking out what to wear to school on a given day so easy!

How many kids are in her class? It looks small.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Half the kids are on the floor playing an stuff. The pic was taken literally 5 mins after she went in, so some probably aren't there yet either, cause we were a bit early.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I just had to say she's absolutely adorable, Shelley. Smile lol, although moreso without that hat...it reminds me of a park ranger or something. Wink

~Keri

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Did you go to the same school, Ame? Just wondering if she'll hear legends about mommy from any teachers. Smile

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
So cute! And I dig the barbie backpack. Bet she was the envy of all her classmates. Smile

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
Awwww! she looks sooooo cute. I'm glad she had a good time. she'll have lots of fun.

my cousin started school this september and I already hear stories about her friends and shes soo proud she can spell her 'boyfriends' name.

aww it must have been hard on you Ame to see her go off all grown up, but just think of all the stuff you have to look forward to!

I can hardly believe that she is that old already it seems like last week I was just joining the scrolls and she was just a young girl. *sigh* how the years pass
Thank you for showing us the pictures
-Cor

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cora:
I can hardly believe that she is that old already it seems like last week I was just joining the scrolls and she was just a young girl. *sigh* how the years pass
Thank you for showing us the pictures
-Cor

Seems like yesterday that you were announcing that there would be a Jessica and posting ultrasound photos, Ame! Funny how the kids grow up and we just stay the same age, huh? Wink

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by lila997:
quote:
Seems like yesterday that you were announcing that there would be a Jessica and posting ultrasound photos, Ame! Funny how the kids grow up and we just stay the same age, huh?

Lol yup. Me, I'm still 20, like Maddie is.WinkBig Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
That is too cute!! i had no idea she was old enuf to go to school now! boy has the time flown!

Posts: 538 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: 28 July 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I knew B-Day #5 was coming in May but I didn't even think about school for her as yet!
Wow, she is super cute, congrats mom Big Grin
and good luck to you li'l Xenite with love from your US Auntie NX

I am a lunatic with lethal combat skills.
Assistant Chief Bondage Instructor

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Cute as usual Cool The hat is nice, looks classic.
quote:
Did you go to the same school, Ame? Just wondering if she'll hear legends about mommy from any teachers

good point Big Grin

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
God no.

Other than the fact i went to school in Sydney, her school, is relatively new, it's only been open 3 or 4 years, which is great, cause all the equipment, computers, library books etc are all but brand new.

Hey Lila, you're one of the limited scrollers who can say you met jess before she was even born too, i was about 5 months preg when you visited australia.

And thanks for remembering jessie's birthday too nx *blows a kiss*

Scroller
posted Hide Post
awww, thanks for the kiss Jess...if memory serves the big day of turning 5 is May 28th? so i'll wish you a great day a little early Smile

I am a lunatic with lethal combat skills.
Assistant Chief Bondage Instructor