Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Dear Scrollers, We need your prayers
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dear Scrollers, We need your prayers
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
My thoughts are with you guys.

Although I don't know Belle too well (just from reading her posts), she seems like a trooper and I have confidence that she'll face whatever is to come with the utmost spunk. I'm rooting for you, Belle!! Keep us updated.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
<Buccaroo>
posted
Well sometimes the toughest journey ends in the sweetest destination.

Hope everything goes well, my prayers are with you.

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
As Cora said, "It is hard to accept that this is the only way I can help". From now on you are in my thoughts.

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
...I dont really know what to say coz I´m kinda shocked... but you can be sure that I´ll keep you guys in my prayers and I´m gonna send you all the positive energy that´s in me!

You´ll make it thru! Just believe you will!!

<Belle>
posted
Hi everyone! Thank y ou all for you thoughts and prayers! I need them...
I am really scared. I found out I hve to have brain surgury and soon. Like, I might be going in today! YIKES!
I Think its Henry Ford Hospital in Dearborn. Its all gooong so fast...I will have Cat update you or maybe my dad on my sign on.
Please say lotsa prayers for me, Ineed em!

chow for now!
Belle

Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Have faith, love truly is the best medicine. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I got you, cat, and Presley all here *taps her heart* Belle, my sweet.

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<Chianna>
posted
My thoughts, heart, and prayers are with you. My husband's grandmother had brain cancer about a year ago and it's gone now. So positive thoughts sweet ones!

Report This Post
<lesbianerector>
posted
Yall in here in my heart. Battle On!!

Report This Post
<XENA GABBY FAN>
posted
My thoughts are with you...

XGF

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
You all have definitely got my thoughts and prayers... I've been through the scared part of that stuff with family members, and understand the feeling of loss of control. So just know, one thing you guys can control for sure is your prayers...and it's the one things all of us can too. Belle, it's okay to be scared, and just know we're all going to be over here rooting for you. And Cat? Keep taking care of her and loving her, best thing you could do. [Smile] Love you guys.

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
<bard4sharks>
posted
*sends sharky love, prayers, huggs and good vibes*

Report This Post
Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
You guys are in my thoughts.....

Stay positive!

Posts: 144 | Location: NC | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
Dear Heavenly Father, my prayer for Belle goes out to you now. I know that you are love and in you there is no shadow or turning away. I ask in Your son Jesus name to send healing to our friend Belle. I pray that you will guide the hands of the doctors and nurses that are caring for her and let them see and do all that is necessary for her complete recovery. I pray for her family and friends, that you will give them peace and confidence that everything will be done to bring Belle through this.

I pray for Belle especially that you will protect her brain and body through this opperation. Bring her though this, Lord, so that she will recover without a trace of any more problems. I know that your are the healer, Lord, and you have healing for any one who would ask it in your Name.

We are standing together in this prayer, Lord. Standing with you and believing that You will bring her through this.

Thank you for her complete recovery. Thank you for answered prayer.
In Jesus name we pray,
Amen.

<CatDaddyChris>
posted
Thanks everyone, I knew I could count on my fellow scrollers for support. I know belle really appreciates all of your prayers and blessings.

We just returned from the hospital tonight, we were refered to a new doctor, in a different hospital. They have all the best gear, and they share a knowledge base with Johns-Hopkins so Im completely certian that we have found the best place for the operation. It should be very soon, Id expect it to happen sometime in the next 72 Hours.

Thanks so much, we love you all too.

cat

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Amen to that Nanzar!!!

We will be continuing with our prayers and positive thoughts.

<Margeaux>
posted
I hope to hear that everything goes as well as they can.

*hugs*

See

Report This Post
<Chausen>
posted
Strength in numbers... My prayers are with ya'll... [Wink] [Wink]

Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
my prayers for you Belle for complete and speedy recovery, to you Cat and all of your family and friends for combined strength, to get through this, to help each other get through this and know there are many of us out "here" in cyberspace directing our most positive energies your way.
Sincere hope and prayer for all to go well.
take care of yourself and each other.

[ October 04, 2002, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: NX ]

<li'l tiki>
posted
Sending positive energy and prayers your way. I hope it all turns out for the best for you guys and I am sorry you both are going through this. My best wishes.

Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
You will be in my thoughts. I hope the surgery works and that Belle will be alright, I really do.

HUGS
Moonshade

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post