Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    What I miss about Ame

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What I miss about Ame
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I miss Ame keeping me up to date with all the Scroll happenings.

I miss her pouncing on me. In Instant Messenger. Of course. Wink

I miss her scathing comments that never seem to upset anyone and only she could get away with.

I miss her pushing people's buttons to make life interesting around here.

I miss her love/hate relationship with BrucE.

I miss her bumping all her game threads to the top of every forum.

I miss her trying to make the 'What if' thread get to 100 pages before I notice and lock it.

Feel free to re-post, and add, what you miss about the purple one.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I miss her wicked sense of humor that comes out at the most needed times.Big Grin

I miss her Ronald Weasely sig.

I miss her pope ratsack eggs benedict arnold sig, that was a classic!

I saw Clash of the Titans a few nights ago and saw Laurence Olivier as Zeus, and thought of ame...she was one of thte most memorable Zeuses I know.Big Grin

I miss her starting cool threads.

I miss Jessica's drawing of her lol.Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i forgot who this Ame person is. Can someone enlighten me on this?

wait a sec... i feel a glare, can't be Linxi, this glare is much more sinister...

hmmm...

ah yesh, now i remember Ame!

*crouches in corner, recalling lobotomies from Doc Ame, hearing things inside head jostle around, strange things Doc Ame left inside head*

Eek

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post