Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Meat and a motorcycle

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Meat and a motorcycle
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted

Proof that I am no longer a vegetarian, and that zoom DOES eat meat. Wink

zoomy's idea of heaven.

Motorcycle: Austin rentals. Motorcycle gear: zoom and co.

We pulled up next to a guy in a truck (what else) at a Texaco who said 'Now that's a beautiful sight'. Riding down the freeway at 70mph, with not a care in the world, we ran out a fuel in the left hand lane. Ah well - it ain't a Harley ride without some grunt work involved.

[This message was edited by Tantric Yumyum on 20 October 2003 at 04:31 AM.]

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
So, neither of you is Lao Ma, is that what you're trying to tell us?

========================

Leo: Hey, you want to freeze me in bed for your own personal pleasure, that is fine, but freezing Natalie is not gonna make her or the Elders happy.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
That first picture is making me really hungry, and I'm not even a big meat eater!

Thanks for sharing! (I'm probably going to sound like broken record, saying this at the end of each post in these threads..)

---------------

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
that meat pic almost sent me back to the bathroom...not the thing one wants to see after the morning i've had. i'll savor that memory later. much later....

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

a long time ago you told me that the Cycle of Hate has to end, and the only way to end it is through Love. it's a hard lesson to learn. Callisto couldn't possibly know or understand that.

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Pretty muckin' cool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She likes what I do.

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
That's a lot of....meat. wow. I could possibly eat one of those slab dealies. A really well done one.

Wink

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
mmm, Texas barbeque. mmmmmmmm

-----------------------------------

" Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying- 'I will try again tomorrow' "

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
hmm probally a little more meat than I personally would eat. still looks like fun! lol

the bikes look really fun though. some day I will go and take the dam written test to get my M1 so I can 'start' learning how.

-----------------------------
Como e` bella ce` la luna brille e` strette strette como e` tutta bella a passeggiare Sotto il cielo di Roma

'The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone,Let others follow it who can!Let them a journey new begin,But I at last with weary feetWill turn towards the lighted inn, My evening-rest and sleep to meet.'

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Is that Texas barbecue or did you eat the last of the centaurs?
Thanks for sharing your pictures, bikes & bikers look really cooooool. (I wish I were there, sorry for saying Smile)

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post