Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Ficters' Survey

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ficters' Survey
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Nanzar posted this on the previous Scrolls, so I thought it would be fun to do it again!

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
Hey! This is so cool! Thanks Argeaux for bringing this one back, it will be intersting to see what people say when they can ONLY pick one!

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
interesting--the one response all four who have responded so far share in commmn is that they share their writing here first.

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
Question 13: "Other Reason"
-The interaction between like- amd odd-minded writers afterwards.

quote:
...the one response all four who have responded so far share in commmn is that they share their writing here first.
I felt tempted to do the same, but in the end I didn't and checked "anyone". This is too 'safe' a place to get a specific kind of critique I need and dread beyond the one I'm blessed to get in here. So, I'm always on the look-out for test readers who, in the best of cases, hardly know me and therefore wouldn't feel the slightest apprehension to give it the full works without fears of hurting me.
Exeptions are of course most pieces I specifically write for this porum.

quote:
...it will be intersting to see what people say when they can ONLY pick one!
My thoughts entirely! [Smile]
The times I felt the urge to check more than one or none at all, and add my own.

torn [Eek!]
The Xenatizer

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post