Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Welcome zoomy and Ame

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Welcome zoomy and Ame
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
As an ex-Ficter mod, and a long term Ficter, I'd like to welcome zoomy and Ame as the latest mods for this happy lil' forum.

Now YOU have to read all our stuff.

Sometimes it's a blessing, sometimes it's a curse ...

Anyway WELCOME!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
Sometimes it's a blessing, sometimes it's a curse ...
[Big Grin]

i'd comment, but some of that stuff is mine!!

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I try to rhyme
I am sublime
I always have the time
To mime
And Climb
My way to sign
on the dotted line

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Welcome as our new mods zoom and Ame... heh, does this mean Ame's gotta hang out more around here now? Blackmail, blackmail, mwahahaha. *COUGH* [Big Grin]

And so far ya'll are lucky...not much to read or moderator in here at the moment. I think we've all gone dry or something. Hm. [Razz]

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Gone all dry.. *giggles like a school girl*

Whaddya mean I'm never here?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
LOL...why did I have a sneaking suspicion you were going to take that there? [Wink]

No no, you are...but heh heh...does this mean you gotta start postin' poems? Hehe, I'd like to see you post a romantic mushy one, that'd be interesting, heh heh. (Don't mind me, really. I'm in an odd mood right now.) [Razz]

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
<Snowy>
posted
Yes, a congrats to Zoom and Ame on their appointments.

Sorry I haven't been able to add to your new home in a while but I've (as Gabber mentioned) been running a little dry on the creativity end of things.

Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
AME AND ZOOMY! uh-oh.... were all in for it... BRACE FOR IMPACT SCROLLERS! [Big Grin]

that is soooo cool.... now i've seen zooms post... how bout ames.... has she done it yet? he he... has she done it yet... he he... or is she "dry" as well.. he he he he.... dry..

monsie ponsie pudding and pie.....