Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Belle is in trouble and needs your help
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Belle is in trouble and needs your help
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Yay! Great news Smile

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Excellent news! I'm very relieved to hear she's alright Smile

---------------

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I am so glad Belle is getting better.

She'll be up and about in no time.

as Zoomie said....'even a hardass cynic like me has to pause and say "thanks" for this one.'

========================

You're wrong not to trust one that knows you so well. I never betrayed you.. that was... Gabrielle

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I'm still all giddy over this news, and Ame and I decided that it deserves a huge @$$ smilie!

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Good news to hear that Belle is doing well.

Always knew she would. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Gawd! This was one heartrending thread!!!

I just saw it today, and when i started to read my only thought was "No, no, no....". My thoughts went to them directly.

Then I continued reading and read about the miracle. Becouse it truly is. Anyone speaking or chatting to CDC or Belle, give them my best wishes, please.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Come to my homepage and read my Journal or check out my wallpapers.
Why KSena? That is my nick here in Sweden... :-)

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Word. What zoom & Ame said.

If anyone deserves it, it's her.

I offer no apologies for the things that I believe and say
And I like it that way

Long before having hurt
I'd send the pain below

I'd send the pain below
Much like suffocating

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of bard4sharks
posted Hide Post
update from Cat:

Kelle is doing ok. The CT scan showed that she still has blood clots in her brain. She couldnt move her right arm last night but when i spoke to her father he said that she was moving it today. Ill be back up at the hospital after Presley gets off the bus.

She was confused yesturday and had trouble remembering things. She would ask the same question every couple of minutes even though she just got the answer.

It looks like shes gonna be in the critical care unit for the next 7 days. Then they will step her down to intesive care. The doctor mentioned that she will probably have to have extensive physical therapy, more than a month.

cat

Posts: 30 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 15 August 2003Report This Post
<AP>
posted
from cat:

update

Kelle is doing ok. The CT scan showed that she still has blood clots in her brain. She couldnt move her right arm last night but when i spoke to her father he said that she was moving it today. Ill be back up at the hospital after Presley gets off the bus.

She was confused yesturday and had trouble remembering things. She would ask the same question every couple of minutes even though she just got the answer.

It looks like shes gonna be in the critical care unit for the next 7 days. Then they will step her down to intesive care. The doctor mentioned that she will probably have to have extensive physical therapy, more than a month.

cat

Feel free to check the post on her updates at cat's post

Report This Post
Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
There is a German expression fitting to this incredible event: "Ein Stein fällt von meinem Herzen" - 'a stone falls from my heart' - meaning relief beyond belief. Quite fitting, in this case, I think, apart from the strange fact that I always believed she'll pull through with flying flags.
Odd, since I'm usually the archetypal doubter.
Must be down to the unique spirit of our Belle.

odd Big Grin
The Xenatizer

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
That's good to know! Thanks for the updates. Keep 'em coming!

"Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop."

<CEN>
posted
Smile Good news indeed.

Still sending best wishes and good vibes though.

Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
In case y'all don't get over to the other board:

"Shes doing better all the time. She is up and walking and out of intesive care. Shes in rehab right now, from 9am to 4pm.

Presley and I were down at the hospital yesturday, and we played connect four, pictionary, and candyland. Her parents have been playing cards with her triing to get an assement of how she is with numbers and math.

Physically, shes great, she can move everything better now, but she still has problems with complex thought, like shes confused at times. She really does get better everyday, hopefully, she can completely recover.

cat"

Smile

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
Quite amazing Big Grin

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
That truly is amazing-- to think how far she's come.... but I suppose I shouldn't expect any less from a woman who is amazing herself. Smile

~Gabber

"A million miles away from anything familiar
A thousand places I would rather be
So I choke back the tears and try to find the bright side
Though I find it hard to see beyond my suffering
In my heart, I know Your plan is so much bigger
But this small part is all that I can see
And I believe You haven't left me here to wander
Still I can't help but ponder where You're leading me

And I ask...why this road?
Why this way? And this load?
Tell me how far must I go?
'Til I see, 'til I know
Why this road?..."

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
First let me say I am so glad Belle is doing better, I pray she has a full recovery and we hear nothing but good things from now on.
Second it is so ironic, weird and scary that i clicked on an old link in my browser history and landed on the old thread about Belle's health scare a while back, not knowing this new one had occured.
When i read this thread I couldn't believe that i just happened to locate that only a couple of days ago by accident. Strange!
But the main thing is she's getting better and here's to a speedy and complete recovery and a healthy and long life of happiness shared with those she loves!
take care

I am a lunatic with lethal combat skills.
Assistant Chief Bondage Instructor