Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Belle is in trouble and needs your help
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Belle is in trouble and needs your help
 Login/Join 
<Motoki>
posted
Hi, some of you guys may remember me from the old scrolls. I know there's been some bad blood in the past but I'm very much over it and am here because CatDaddyChris posted on our board about this, and I thought some people might want to know about this as I figure there may still be several people here who remember Kelle (Belle). I normally would never repost something from one board to another, but she's in very dire straits and has had her last rites and she really needs everyones prayers, positive thoughts/feelings/energies/wishes etc.

"Dear Scrollers,

Kelle went back in the hospital after she had the flu. They did a procedure on her today where they stick cameras inside her to check her out. During the procedure she developed blood clots in her brain. The clots provented her brain from receiving oxygen for some period of time. It could have been for up to 4 hours or she might have had enough flow to keep her brain alive.

She was semi responsive and could move most of her extremities. THe doctors believe that there might be bleeding in her skull. If there is then she will die soon. They already gave her last rights.

We need every prayer you can muster. I dont care if you dont believe in god, we need everything we can get.

please bring my baby back.

cat"

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear. Frown They'll have my prayers and thoughts.

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to them all. They're in my thoughts.

[This message was edited by Heitie on 16 January 2004 at 02:09 PM.]

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Motoki, welcome back and thanks for passing that along. We hope for the best and Belle and her family are in our prayers.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
damn, Mo. terrible news, but thanks for sharing. all my positive vibes and energies are headed her way. give my best to CDC, will ya.

it's shit like this that puts the BS of life in perspective...

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Mo I sure do wish it was better circustances that brought you here. Please let Chris know she is in our thoughts. She is one strong, classy lady and I am pulling for her.

Shawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She’s got a smile that heals me

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Oh man... thank you, Mo, for coming here and telling us-- really. There are still a lot of people here who care deeply about Belle and would want to know. So THANK YOU. Truly.

This is horrible... I will absolutely be praying for her, as well as for catdaddychris 'cause he needs it too. She has been through horrible stuff with her brain before and has gotten through it-- I really, truly hope she gets through this too.

Reading that last part from CDC ("please bring my baby back") was heartbreaking... I don't know what I would do if....yeah...

You're right, zoom... it really does put the BS of life in perspective. Damn.

All of my love and prayers and positive energies are going to go towards Belle and CDC. I do love you guys- you were both one of the first Scrollers I ever met and were so awesome, individually and together. It's a love like yours that should be allowed to survive.

~Keri (Gabber)

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
Every ounce of "positive" i can summon is on it's way, prayers and strength--

monica

"I never understood the whole 'no cruel and unusual' punishment thing. If it's not cruel and unusual, it' not punishment." - PFJ

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Sending my thoughts and prayers and hoping for the best.

I doubt, therefore I might be.

Posts: 218 | Location: OR....or what? | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<CEN>
posted
{{{{{{Cat, Belle and family}}}}}

Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of bard4sharks
posted Hide Post
*hugs to everyone* belle and cat and family are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Pandie just told me. She sends thoughts and prayers too. And is going to try to swing by here soon.

[This message was edited by bard4sharks on 16 January 2004 at 04:41 PM.]

Posts: 30 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 15 August 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I just heard this through Pandie cause I hadn't been to the Scrolls today.

My thoughts, well wishes and prayers are with Belle, CDC and Presley.

========================

You're wrong not to trust one that knows you so well. I never betrayed you.. that was... Gabrielle

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Damn, that's bad.

Definitely sending thoughts and prayers.

I offer no apologies for the things that I believe and say
And I like it that way

Long before having hurt
I'd send the pain below

I'd send the pain below
Much like suffocating

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Belle and her family will be in my thoughts.

---------------

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of bard4sharks
posted Hide Post
Just saw that CatDaddyChris posted this update at the other board a little while ago.

Thanks everyone,

Kelle was still semi-responsive today, she can wiggle her toes when you ask her too. She opened her eyes a couple of times but only for an instant.

They did another CT scan on her today. It revealed that she wasnt bleeding in her brain, but the clots are still there. Shes on heprin now. Its a blood thiner and we were concerned it might cause bleeding. Her sodium level is still high. The heprin will help to allow blood to flow around her clots, so she can get some blood to the portions on the other side of the clot.

Her sodium level reached 181 yesturday. The nurse told me that she has never heard of anyone who ever had a level that high. Most people would be completely brain dead at 175, but kelle seems to be somewhat there. Hopefully the heprin will allow that blood to start passing through so the pressure in her brain will decrease. If that happens she might regain consciousness.

Kelle is everything to Presley and I.

cat

Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
All my heart -
all my wishes -
all I have goes out to her

The Xenatizer

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
My best wishes to Belle/Kelle. Whatever is in store, I have faith she will face it with grace, dignity and strength.

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself."

Ethel Barrymore

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
I will definately be praying for Belle with all that is in me. I have always loved the energy and love which Belle spreads, and I know how much CDC and Presley love her.

I will keep them all in my prayers.

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to post again to let CDC know (if he reads this)...that both my family and my church are now also praying for Kelle. I figure the more prayers, the better.

You're all in my thoughts continuously.

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
all my best to belle and her family

T

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of bard4sharks
posted Hide Post
I need to find a jumping up and down happy smilie....This is from CDC (at the other board)
YAY!!!!!

"I dont know if you guys will believe this, but Kelle woke up today. And she can speak and she can move everything.

Its really amazing, The doctors were shocked. Two days ago they gave her last rites, and she has returned from breach.

Its a miracle and I saw it with my own two eyes, when she made it through her brain surgery I thought that was amazing, but it really doesnt compare to this.

Thanks for all your prayers, Im gonna try and connect a laptop in kelle's room in a couple of days so she can post. I dont think she will be leaving the hospital for atleast a week.

cat

PS Thank you, God."

<AP>
posted
I dont know if you guys will believe this, but Kelle woke up today. And she can speak and she can move everything.

Its really amazing, The doctors were shocked. Two days ago they gave her last rites, and she has returned from breach.

Its a miracle and I saw it with my own two eyes, when she made it through her brain surgery I thought that was amazing, but it really doesnt compare to this.

Thanks for all your prayers, Im gonna try and connect a laptop in kelle's room in a couple of days so she can post. I dont think she will be leaving the hospital for atleast a week.

cat

PS Thank you, God.

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
That is amazing! Oh my God...I can't believe it, wow... Thank you, God... wow... that really is a miracle!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!! This is so cause for celebration!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I am all bouncy now, this is such wonderful news, yay!!

[This message was edited by Gabber on 17 January 2004 at 10:41 PM.]

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
I knew she would be alright. Never give up!

Belle you truly are amazing!

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
sometimes the magic works. and sometimes a deserving soul is the beneficiary of the magic.
even a hardass cynic like me has to pause and say "thanks" for this one.

heal fast, Belle. and quit scaring the shit out of us, will ya?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

No, Gabrielle. You understand hate, but you don't give in to it. You don't know how much I love...that.

[This message was edited by quite contrary on 20 January 2004 at 05:51 PM.]

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post