Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Stranded Sailor Needs Help!

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Stranded Sailor Needs Help!
 Login/Join 
Scroller
Picture of MaxQ
posted
Are there any able-bodied Australians here that know how to stimulate a drunken, hopeless, lovelorn, and desperately lonely sailor's nearly dead body into action and carry him to a land where gorgeous curly redhead girls roam among the kangaroos?

MaxQ

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but, a fire to be lighted - Plutarch

Posts: 28 | Location: Avon, NY USA | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post
Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yes, when she's done stimulating a drunken, hopeless, lovelorn and desperately lonely Kraut.

devious Big Grin
The Xenatizer

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
*blinks*

========================

Wood: Welcome to Sunnydale High. There's no running in the halls, no yelling, no gum chewing, apart from that, there's only one rule: if it moves, kill it.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
horny men Roll Eyes

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
at least they have good taste... Wink

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

scratch my nose, will ya...?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
there is that

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
Razz

slightly unsound
The Xenatizer

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of MaxQ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aim:
*blinks*

*pants*

After she finishes stimulating a German? How long does that take, 2 minutes? Smile

Hi, Your Naughtiness, I hope you are well. I'll bet Jess has a Doctorate in Physics by now.
I haven't been around here much lately mostly because my firewall doesn't seem to like this particular version of the scroll for some reason. I wanted to log in a month ago to mark Linxi's 20th birthday but, couldn't. Does that seem possible? Our little "koolage" girl is not a teenager any more?
Anyway, I think I have the firewall configured right now and hope to be peeking in for some pics of curly redheads from time to time. Please don't be shy about posting them!

Ulrich, I think of you and Satachrist every time I belch from a Heineken! Of course, the gas could be from the Italian food I usually eat before the German beer(As a historian, I really should have learned by now that mixing German and Italian is usually bad) but, in any case, I'm on a diet so, in the future there should be less belching from foreign sources and good old fashioned red-blooded American ulcer pain. Be good!

Max

P.S. Ame, do you still have a YM handle? I had to reconfigure my Yahoo Messenger. Oy!

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I would've offered to help out bar the fact that I'm not able-bodied.

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of MaxQ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
I would've offered to help out bar the fact that I'm not able-bodied.

Nonsense, all Australian women are able-bodied! Y'all are natural lifeguards because you have those nice warm roomy marsupial pouches. I suspect Ame's probably a natural backstroke swimmer because she's spent so much of her life on her back but, it's a big ocean and you're welcome to come on in!!!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Yes i still have a YM handle, no wonder when ever Butch comes online he never replies.

Amythyst25

Hopefully i'll have some new pics of Jess soon, even though she won't go near Sanat for any Santa pics, but I wasn't expecting it. I have some pics in my digi cam, i most post a pic of her later.

If you downloaded ICQ you could talk to the easily excitable kraut too.. *G*

========================

Wood: Welcome to Sunnydale High. There's no running in the halls, no yelling, no gum chewing, apart from that, there's only one rule: if it moves, kill it.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post

This was taken about 2... 3 days ago

========================

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Jessie is almost as cute as her Mummy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post