Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    The Great Tower

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Great Tower
 Login/Join 
Scroll Legend
posted
Well, well. It's nice to see you have found my space among many, my peace amid chaos, my tower of gratification.

I welcome everyone. There's room for you all. I am looking for people who would like to become part of my trusted inner circle and compatriots; allies if you will. Together, we will bring peace to our citizens, charity to our downtrodden, and destruction to our enemies...all the while worshipping our matron goddess...Fate.

Remember, though, cross me and you will suffer. But I reward those who are loyal VERY (and I do mean VERY) well.

Posts: 144 | Location: NC | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Free chocolate

~~~~~~~~~~

Death is no obstacle.

Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
And I eat men like air.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
It seems that some UNDESIRABLE WENCH is trying to get my attention. I can't be bothered with that. I have more important things to tend to.

First of all, what makes this the Great Tower? Several reasons. You see, everyone has a favorite deadly sin. What's yours?

Gluttony There are two levels in the Tower devoted to the finest food on earth. Free chocolate? Pah. Vegas has never seen a spread like this. And it's open all year, 24/7. We've got lobster tails, Godiva chocolate, daiquiris, margaritas, and anything else you can imagine. Come stuff yourself 'til you can't walk anymore.

Sloth Several rooms in the Tower contain large plasma screen tvs, DVD players, internet connections, Playstation 2s, and X Boxes. Stay up all night and play Everquest if you want. And, yes, we do have the complete collection of Xena and Hercules on DVD.

Wrath and Envy Ooooh...my favorite topic. There's a special place in the Tower for you. Seven levels are devoted to the fine arts of torture and vengeance. Our master torturer will help you decide on a befitting torture for that not-so-special someone in your life. Have an overbearing boss? We will help you make him see the error of his ways, maybe while dangling him over the side of the Tower. Have a cheating spouse? We have a *special* corset for that. Did you capture a sworn enemy of mine? Help me torture him by sticking slivers of hot coals under their toenails while I shave off layers of their eyeballs, bit by bit.

Pride We have a plastic surgeon on call. He'll carve off that not-so-perfect nose and replace it with one that would make Jennifer Garner jealous. Don't want to surgically alter your body? One floor is also dedicated to a full service spa and resort. There's a full staff of well-built masseuses on call (who are also employed on the Lust floors, incidentally.) Or you can treadmill your way to the body you want.

Lust MMMmmmmmmmmmm. Get your every carnal desire fulfilled here. Want to be spanked? There's a full array of paddles at your disposal. Into bondage? We have a variety of chains and handcuffs for your use. If you can't find what you need, just call a cabana boy or girl over to help you with what you need or what you need done.

Greed What's the one thing you desire but is always out of your grasp? Could it be a Harley Screamin' Eagle? Or how about a BMW Alpine Roadster V8? Maybe what you desire isn't material at all. Whatever it is, I can help you get it. I have many friends in high places. *evil grin*

These are but a sampling of what you will find in the Tower. Join me and you can partake of it all.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
200 points for the Seven Deadly Sins. minus 50 because I'm not sure that you truly understand Sloth. It seems awfully active in there. *g*

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
Well, Fate, that's because it takes different traps to lure people into Sloth. None of the items in that area really keep you very active. All of them require you to basically sit still. You could waste away in there and noone would probably ever know. Some people aren't interested in cable TV anymore. But I bet they would be interested in an XBox game. And these are all also items that are highly addictive. You may never want to leave.... *evil grin*

Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
It's time for my daily walk around the Tower. Hmm. The Gluttony floors seem to be looking and smelling good. I see Big Joe is on his seventh plate of empanadas.

The Pride floors are bursting with the smells of hospital scrubs and sweat. There's Julie on the treadmill again. Maybe she will stop before she passes out this time.

On to the Wrath floors. I can hear the screams as soon as I open the door.
"Oh please!! Oh God, oh God!!!!" screamed the latest victim.
"Shut UP!!" yelled Adolf, the master torturer, as he hit the victim so hard in the temple he passed out. "That baby has been whining the entire time he's been down here, and I haven't even used the good tools yet," smiled Adolf.
"Not everyone has a high tolerance for the pleasure you distribute," I stated as I clasped Adolf on the shoulder. "What other fresh meat have you gotten in today?"
"Nothing too interesting. But there is one that has caught my attention. She's nothing but a girl, and not a peasant, either. She keeps saying how she needs to talk to you. She seemed so obsessed and out of control with seeing you that the guards brought her down here as a precautionary measure for your safety. I'll take you to her," Adolf stated as we walked along the corridor.

Adolf led me to a strikingly beautiful girl of about 16, who was wearing a flowered sundress and sitting on the floor. "And who might you be?" I asked.
The girl stared at me with a look of curiousity and hope. "Thank the gods you're here! I'm glad someone listened to me! I am Jana. I actually came here to ask your help. My father is dying. Doctors have tried everything, but nothing cures him for very long. I heard that your wizard could cure him."
"Hmmm. Do you know how long he is expected to live?" I asked.
"Most doctors have stated his life expectancy is about four months," Jana replied.
"Well, then. Maybe we can work out a deal," I said, smiling. "Have you heard of the Key of Zagrios?"
"Yes, I have," Jana said.
"My sources tell me that the Key is now owned by Prince Stephen in a land on our north border. If you can bring me back the Key, I'll have the wizard treat your father," I stated.
"How am I supposed to do that?!" Jana balked. "Just march in there and ask him if I can take a priceless treasure?"
"Well, Jana, he is a man. Seduction would probably work," I stated.
"But...but I'm a virgin!" Jana exclaimed.
"Do you want your father to live or not? I think your virginity is a small price to pay for that," I stated coldly.
Jana just stared at me with her mouth open, apparently at a loss for words.
"Think about it. If you accept my offer, you are welcome to use my staff on the Lust floors for some tips or pointers. Remember, Jana, your father's fate is in your hands. Do you want to be responsible for his death?" I asked as I turned around and walked away, an evil grin decorating my face.

I know she'll come around. Jana will agree for the exchange of her virginity for her father's life. And I will have corrupted yet another follower. *laughs into the night*

Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
I have been absent as of late since I've been tending to the boring parts of being a manor owner. Upkeep and the like. Too boring to be chronicled here, so I digressed. Jana has agreed to my offer. I have been overseeing her *ahem* training to make sure her plan to steal the Key will succeed. She should be ready for her journey soon.

You see, the key to my control over this space is all about obsession. Everyone has a weakness, something that they are unsatisfied with, that they want to change. Something worth becoming obsessed about. If you can find that weakness, and let them know that you can satisfy their yearning, they will do anything for you.

Who else around here has actually done something evil? Well, that clown drawing of eyezoom was pretty evil, but I mean REALLY evil? I'm responsible for getting a virgin deflowered because I hold the key to her father's fate. Everyone else has been blowing hot air.

FEAR THE SWINE

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Fate doesn't equate deflowering with corruption.

Nice try though. 100 points

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post

Gimme da points, Fate.
Gimme da points.

pussyswine got da point.

Have you had your daily dose of free chocolate?

~~~~~~~~~~

Death is no obstacle.

Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
And I eat men like air.

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
Eek

NO0OOOO EVILSWINE!!!

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!

hmm.. bacon..... Red Face Razz

Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish.
Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement,
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies I will repay those who hase me.

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
DAMN. Shit, I can't really argue with that now, can I? OK, how do I distribute points?

FEAR THE SWINE

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Give all the points to me and piss everyone else the hell off.

Then come and join my band of merry chocolate lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Death is no obstacle.

Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
And I eat men like air.

Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
*BUZZZZZZZ!!!!* DENIED!!!

Since you assassinated me, Lady Laza-bitch, you only get 25% of my points.

I give 37.5% of my points to Rellik for being kick-ass and taking names. I give the other 37.5% of my points to Salem because his gat-cat persona is amusing me.

KILL THE LADY!!!! Mad

FEAR THE SWINE

Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
and, no, you can't make me into bacon or ham or any other porky thing. Razz OR a football!!!

FEAR THE SWINE

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
I shall never forget your kindness dear evilswine Cool.

Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish.
Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement,
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies I will repay those who hase me.

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
damn. i really need a new football...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

common sense would tell me not to try and continue
but i'm after a piece of the diamond in you
so keep your heart open
this spirit ain't broken...
and just a little is enough

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Think your worhy of Valhalla? Come see, come and find out....

Leader of The Valkyries

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post