Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Show off your pets thread
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Show off your pets thread
 Login/Join 
<False Hope>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by gabris-head of fam:
I'll get you. Come here and let me slap you.

Get away from me you bizzatch wicked witch! I'll slap you so silly yo' mama will have flashbacks to her pimpin' days.

[Razz]

Report This Post
<gabreezy>
posted
What-a-ya-know-joe. It looka lika Falsey.
But seriously folks, When we were growing up Falsey used to always dream of being a busdriver. She's been in busdriving school now for 15 yrs and I think she's getting close to finishing her 1st semester. Falsey, I've been telling you all our lives to not let xenacrazed do your homework.

[ October 22, 2002, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: gabris-head of fam ]

Report This Post
<Aeryn Sun>
posted
Nanzar, cute pic. Pretty kitties. Mine hug on occasion but it always leads to an all out brawl.

Mr. Peepers, I can't believe you let Falsy out of her cage. I thought I told you to keep her locked up for the safety of the universe. Now she's gonna put her evil plan in motion.

Report This Post
<xenacrazed>
posted
Pity poor pet Peepers, too pooped to pep, plopped pathetically, pausing to ponder her plight atop
peppery fallc's puny palm...

i have a black cat named Mariah. i have no scanner so no pic nyah nyah nyah.

Report This Post
<Aeryn Sun>
posted
Come on XC, get with the program, buy a digital camera. On second thought, that might mean I'd have to look at pics of you. Oh the horrors!

Report This Post
<li'l tiki>
posted
I need to get to a scanner. [Frown]

But I'll do that ASAP. Lord knows when that will be though...

Report This Post
<Ripley>
posted
No pics here either but I'll tell ya about the "babies"..
We have a male Shepard/Husky cross named Xenon..He looks like a shepard except for the tail curled over his back....He's the smartest..knows how to get what he wants out of both of us...Uses the "chin slam" and eye roll..he slams his head down on your leg or on the bed and then rolls his eyes to see if either of us notices him..
He also uses the "fake puke" routine if he really wants to go outside and we don't notice him..he knows we will let him out immediately!
Then theres Sarah...A spayed female Shepard...
She was a rescue from being "put to sleep"..she was abused in her former home and then dumped on the roadside...it took us a while to get her to trust us...Even had to teach her how to play...Now she's the "head dog" and bosses the other two around...she's brown with black guard hairs and cream markings around the face..not the usual shepard, no saddle but she's still beautiful...Last but not least is Bandit..she's a spayed female Husky/Chow mix....she looks like a small Siberian Husky but she has a purple tongue....She gives in to the other dogs because she is the smallest...And stands on the recliner chair and clucks rather than barks when someone comes to the house

[ October 24, 2002, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Ripley ]

Report This Post
<Aeryn Sun>
posted
Sounds like they got ya wrapped around their little paws, Ripley. People who dump animals on the roadside make me so mad. I wish animal abuse laws were a little stricter.

Report This Post
<Gabrielle>
posted
Very cute animals, all of the ones posted on this thread. I am especially partial to cats.

These are my babies [Smile]

Gray one is Jeannie, orange one is Major Nelson. They are littermates, 5 years old.

This is Lailah. She goes for walks in Central Park on a leash. I met this woman who is a photographer and she fell in love with Lailah and took some professional pictures of her. She might end up in a book! She is 1.5 years old.

~dys

Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
I also have no pics to show at the moment, but I have two kitties and a dog.
Bink is a 4 yr old, fat, stripey, gray cat w/ spots on his tummy. He only has half a tail, but not because of an accident, he was just born that way. It has a little hook at the end, too. We got him from one of my half-sisters (she lived on a farm), cuz she had a litter to give away. He was born in a tree and fell out of it (heh) ^_^;.
Tigger's a 6 yr old skinny patchwork kitty. She goes between being feisty or lovey-dovey, there's no in-between. 6_6 Unfortunately, she and Bink don't get along very well. They yowl and tear around the house from time to time...
Midnight's a 9 yr old 1/2 black lab, 1/2 golden retriever mix, but she's looks all lab (but not as barrel-chested or square-muzzled...I'm enjoying using hyphenated words tonight o_O). She's half Dutch, we got her in Holland when we lived there. Everybody thinks she's a pup because of her build, but she's graying now.

I could go on about past pets, but then this would be too long, I think. ^_^

[ October 25, 2002, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Emessis ]

Posts: 218 | Location: OR....or what? | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post