Scrolls
Lucy narrator of VH1 show "Totally Gayer"

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/783609302/m/737109103

27 June 2004, 06:52 PM
MAD Woman
Lucy narrator of VH1 show "Totally Gayer"
VH1 ran a couple shows Saturday, "Totally Gay" and "Totally Gayer" about gays & lesbians in music & television. The narrator of the second one, Totally Gayer, sounds an awful lot like Lucy Lawless. Did anyone else happen to catch the show? I had to leave before the credits ran and I don't know if they usually say who the narrator was (they don't always), but if we can't recognize her voice I don't know who could.
28 June 2004, 11:00 AM
Shawn
Although I was home most of the weekend I missed it.

MAD Woman, your location has me curious. If I'm not mistaken, your just N of Brady - kinda towards San Angelo. Not much out there, cept deer leases and a lot of rain lately.

Have we met?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

02 July 2004, 09:08 PM
MAD Woman
Yes, we've met. Cool At the Season 7 premier party at Auntie Zoom's house. I used to be registered as Mary (or maybe Ticketbndr, I actually can't remember). When something happened on the old Scrolls and everyone had to re-register I went with MAD Woman. I hardly ever have a chance to get online anymore, but I like to pop in when I have a chance and see what kind of trouble y'all are stirring up.
03 July 2004, 11:19 AM
zoom
i knew it was you! unfortunately though, that was Season 5. we only wish there had been a Season 7 to celebrate...

hey, i forget--did you ladies leave before we started burning things...?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

04 July 2004, 02:43 PM
MAD Woman
I'll see your bid and raise you to Season 6. Razz

Uh...burning things? I believe we must have. What exactly did you burn?
04 July 2004, 04:19 PM
zoom
well, besides brain cells...i have a vague recollection of a can of WD-40 and a Zippo lighter of some sentimetnal value that was rendered non-functional in an attempt to "quick start" a fire in the chimanea. and perhaps there was a "zilch" as well--a unique little light show requiring a knotted-up plastic trash bag and a healthy dose of imagination (oh yes, you had to be there for full appreciation...). but i definitely recall fire.

help me out here, Shawn...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'