Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Lucy narrator of VH1 show "Totally Gayer"

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Lucy narrator of VH1 show "Totally Gayer"
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
VH1 ran a couple shows Saturday, "Totally Gay" and "Totally Gayer" about gays & lesbians in music & television. The narrator of the second one, Totally Gayer, sounds an awful lot like Lucy Lawless. Did anyone else happen to catch the show? I had to leave before the credits ran and I don't know if they usually say who the narrator was (they don't always), but if we can't recognize her voice I don't know who could.

Posts: 14 | Location: Petronilla, Texas | Registered: 28 September 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Although I was home most of the weekend I missed it.

MAD Woman, your location has me curious. If I'm not mistaken, your just N of Brady - kinda towards San Angelo. Not much out there, cept deer leases and a lot of rain lately.

Have we met?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yes, we've met. Cool At the Season 7 premier party at Auntie Zoom's house. I used to be registered as Mary (or maybe Ticketbndr, I actually can't remember). When something happened on the old Scrolls and everyone had to re-register I went with MAD Woman. I hardly ever have a chance to get online anymore, but I like to pop in when I have a chance and see what kind of trouble y'all are stirring up.

Posts: 14 | Location: Petronilla, Texas | Registered: 28 September 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i knew it was you! unfortunately though, that was Season 5. we only wish there had been a Season 7 to celebrate...

hey, i forget--did you ladies leave before we started burning things...?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I'll see your bid and raise you to Season 6. Razz

Uh...burning things? I believe we must have. What exactly did you burn?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
well, besides brain cells...i have a vague recollection of a can of WD-40 and a Zippo lighter of some sentimetnal value that was rendered non-functional in an attempt to "quick start" a fire in the chimanea. and perhaps there was a "zilch" as well--a unique little light show requiring a knotted-up plastic trash bag and a healthy dose of imagination (oh yes, you had to be there for full appreciation...). but i definitely recall fire.

help me out here, Shawn...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post