Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    To All Ficters...

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
To All Ficters...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted
Everyone,

I'm stepping down as the moderator of this forum. It's not cause I don't want the job, because I do, it's just that I don't have the time needed to give my forum and you guys the attention you deserve.

It hurts, because I was and am extremely honored to have been the Guardian for this forum. I've said it once and I'll say it again, this is the best damn forum on the Scrolls. All of you make this place sacred and special and I thank you for letting me into a part of you and for you wanting to see into a part of me with the sharing of our poetry.

Be good to one another and the new Guardian. Don't run all wild, you heathens you. [Wink] And no worries, I'll still be around posting occasionaly, none of you are that lucky. [Razz] [Big Grin]

I really do care for you all and you've made this an enriching experience for me. Much love to you all.

~ Sara

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Sad. [Frown]

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
and a little mad.
[Razz]

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I think we've been had. [Frown]

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
so do i, but just a tad...

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Herculena
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's a passing fad?

Posts: 335 | Location: East Hallelujah!, IL | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Ya'll are so bad. [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Now she's a Mod Grad

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
And I have only one thing to add...

...for those who haven't already. Thank you for the last year and a half as our moderator baby. I know, I know...I'm the girlfriend. I'm supposed to say that. Blah blah blah. [Razz] But I'd say it even if I wasn't. You showed this place a loyalty and a heart that isn't often seen...and I thank you for that more than your ability to archive poems or keep the peace. [Wink] That heart and that loyalty is precisely why you better keep posting around here, dangit. Or you'll have me to answer to, and you KNOW you don't want that. :-p

I love you baby, and yes that's the girlfriend talking... but mostly, I thank you as another role I play...and that's as a ficter.

So thank you. And don't be a stranger. [Smile]

~Keri the Girlfriend / Gabber the Ficter [Big Grin]

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Now I'm feeling glad. [Smile]

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
NO SARA! egad..... [Eek!]

surely this forum will go mad [Big Grin]

can't wait to see those posts though.... now she MUST WRITE!! must! thanks for all the hard work!! are you passing on your heathen whip? the only way to keep us in line.... [Razz]

mons