Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Santa Catarina Island

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Santa Catarina Island
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted
Hi everybody, I'm back from my vacations and I've had a very good time there. (once again, I hope the url works)
This is Santa Catarina island, south Brazil.
http://br.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wladxavy/lst?.dir=/viagens+1&.src=ph&.view=

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing your vacation pics, Prof X! Looks wonderful and glad you enjoyed yourself.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Looks like a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing! (And it looks like the "Hi Scrollers" tradition lives on since 2000! Hooray!
I *have* to find and scan my original pic again...

----------------------------------

" Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying- 'I will try again tomorrow' "

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Great pics Smile It looks like a nice place. I'm glad to hear you had a good time ^_^

Thanks for sharing Smile

---------------

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Good to know that you had a good time, Prof! And thanx for the greeting to the scrolls! :-)

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
well well looks like someone had a nice vaction... *sigh* wish I lived some where warm.. here it is winter AGAIN. dam depressing if you ask me. ah well

thanks for sharing your pics. glad you had a nice break from work

-----------------------------
Como e` bella ce` la luna brille e` strette strette como e` tutta bella a passeggiare Sotto il cielo di Roma

'The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone,Let others follow it who can!Let them a journey new begin,But I at last with weary feetWill turn towards the lighted inn, My evening-rest and sleep to meet.'

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post