Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    What If...Xena Style
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If...Xena Style
 Login/Join 
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted
Okay...

What if Livia hadnt changed and Xena would have had to kill her daughter?

this is my what if-question. Now what you have to do is answer it. No matter if you wanna write a short story or only answer it with one sentence or whatever..you just have to answer it!

and then you can go and pose the next what if-question.

The only rules ya have to follow are that the questions have to be Xena-related and you always have to answer the question of the one who posted before you, before you pose the next question.

Do ya get it? I hope so. [Razz]

*waiting for some really good answers and questions*

BATTLE ON!!!

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Hmm.. If Livia hadn't changed.. and Xena had to kill her.. I think Xena would have just imagined that Livia was in no way related to Eve, and that Eve was killed by the gods as a baby.. maybe..
Then Xena wouldn't have gone after the Olympians, as they wouldn't have been after Eve anymore.. as she'd be dead..
Or maybe she would have gone after them, for vengence, saying if it weren't for them, Eve would still be alive and they wouldn't have been on ice for 25 years..

Heh, I dunno [Razz] I suck at answering things..

My what if

What if Xena hadn't killed Callisto in Sacrifice II?

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<Evil Charmed One>
posted
if Xena wouldn't have killed Callisto is sac.II...

Callisto would have thought that she got her revenge, and would have left Xena to live life in pain. after a short time of not being obssesed with Xena, she would have gotten bored and wanted to try new things. she made other people follow her, and build her temples like all the other gods.
after the whole worship thing got old, she would have tried to take over mount. olympus and be Queen of the godes. she killed Zeus and Hera and she was the ruler of the gods.
Xena couldn't accept that that monster had all that power so she decided to stop her. she would have
turn her back to mortal and try to kill her, but Callisto runed away, not before she promissed to revenge.

what if Hope kidnaped Gabby and took her place as Xena's sidekick?

[ June 21, 2002, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: retribution ]

Report This Post
<Evil Charmed One>
posted
BTW, great game corxy!

Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by retribution:
BTW, great game corxy!

[Smile] thanks,retri! I just wanted liven up the things here but in a Xena-ish style!
The game is pretty tough..I mean,the questions are! *phew*

Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by retribution:
what if Hope kidnaped Gabby and took her place as Xena's sidekick?

that would never happen coz Xena wouldnt let Hope kidnap Gabby. we all know that,dont we?!
anway...i´ve to give a "good" answer. *sigh*

If Hope kidnapped Gabby and would be Xena´s new sidekick she would make Xena´s live a lot easier with her superpowers. She would literally make the fish move outta the water into their mouths,make warlords fight themselves and stuff.

But since we´re talkling about Hope that´s just nonsense! [Razz]

What if Solan hadnt died? Would Xena have taken him with her?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I think she would have taken him with her. She seemed so happy when she finally said that he could come with them. He'd probably stay stay with them for a while, learning all (well, some) of Xena's moves and skills and stuff. Then he could be enrolled into Cherion's (that's his name isnt it?..? Is he still alive? If not, someone else's) Academy or something. heh O.o

I dunno

What if Xena kept the horse she rode as a Valkyrie?

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Well even if she had kept it, it was 10 winters ago, like evrything else, would have been put out to pasture by now..lol

Or different answer.

The horses can't fly when past a certain distance from Valhalla..LOL

What if Xena never went through Poteidaia

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Aside from you, Argy, mons and all the other gabashers being very happy, Xena probably would've met up with Gabrielle somewhere else along the way.

Or Gabrielle and the other village girls would have all been killed by those thugs, and Xena would never meet her. Xena would return to her evil ways, kill Herc and Iolaus, and rule the world with Ares at her side [Smile]

What if Caeser captured the Fates again, and this time altered time so that not only did he not betray Xena, but Gabrielle was never born, and Alti couldn't show images from the 'real' timeline, so that Xena wouldn't know of Gabrielle?

Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
Xena would have eventually killed caesar just cause she was sick and tired of his whining-- it gave her some sort of weird deja vu feeling-- and stuck him on a cross just for the fun of it.

THEEEE-EEEENNN.... xena would have run rome and today we would all be seeing a flag with a chakram on it-cause she is STILL alive and running the show. and we would have to sing the "all hail xena" song. it goes "all hail XEEEEE-NAAAA. all hail XEEEEEEE-NAAAA, cause she kicks AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS! all hail XEEEEE-NAAAAA all hail XEEEE-NAAA and her many skills like seducing men, killing kin, filling her days with joyful sin OO-OOO-OOO-OOOHHHH!!!"

kay: whaaat iiiff..... xena had REMEMBERED that she could use all those damned awesome powers she learned with lao ma when she actually NEEDED them? or even the Valkyrie ones?

mons

[ July 23, 2002, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Not Tempted-jus getin layers peeled ]

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
mons wrote:

kay: whaaat iiiff..... xena had REMEMBERED that she could use all those damned awesome powers she learned with lao ma when she actually NEEDED them? or even the Valkyrie ones?

Well then the show would have to be renamed te Adventures of Superwoman.

My Q:

What if Tapert & All had been smart enuff to KEEP the Rights to the only thing they ever did right for TV..??

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
my Q:

What if Tapert & All had been smart enuff to KEEP the Rights to the only thing they ever did right for TV..??

hmmm.... maybe i wouldn't get to see my favorite show on Oxygen every day...?

what if Xena didn't get her "dark side" back in Chakram?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Then Gabrielle and Amarice would have had to keep her out of harm's way, and Xena would take on the role of pacifist side kick. Good thing THAT didn't happen, hey?

What if there was no Xena merchandise?

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Argy would take up knitting woolly sweaters

What if Cupid had refused to remove Gabrielle's love curse in Comedy of Eros?

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Virgil wouldn't have had to worry about being turned on by his mother's look-a-like (think about it).

What if they had shot an episode of Xena called "Xena Down Under"?

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
they would have to triple X rate it, and only five minutes of the show would be aired after editing. and everyone would be selling siblings, parents, and other family members to get a hold of the behind the scenes footage where the too hot for t.v scenes took place between unexpected character matches....

What if Lao Ma had followed xena from chin?

edited: cause i asked TWO questions... thereby cheating a bit....

[ August 03, 2002, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: I'm not gonna taste it, R U? ]

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Alti would have been toast.

What if Xena had left Gabby with Najara and didn't come back?

Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
Then we would be EAGERLY waiting for season eight to start on NBC (or whatever network is huge for your country), and we would be petitioning for a worldwide xena holiday where we celebrate strength, courage, and the belief in making a positive impact on the world.

What if xena had stayed with antony after her trip to egypt? (i.e. didn't kill him)

<Chianna>
posted
What if xena had stayed with antony after her trip to egypt? (i.e. didn't kill him)

Gabrielle would have filed for divorce.

What if Xena had joined the amazons instead of joining with Alti?

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
She'd be infested with deer tic

What if Callisto hadn't been the one to impregnate Xena?

Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
WOW! I never thought that my game would go on...GREAT questions and answers guys!!! I hope you´ll keep it up! Seems to be fun! [Wink]

Cant give a good answer to last question. *shrug* sorry.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Silver Avenger:
What if Callisto hadn't been the one to impregnate Xena?

then we'd never have had Livia--only Eve. ack.

what if Xena & Gabrielle never went to India?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<Chianna>
posted
what if Xena & Gabrielle never went to India?

They never would have met Eli. Alti's vision of IDES OF MARCH might not have come true. Xena would not have made Callisto an angel, and therefore, not reincarnated her soul. Oh yeah, and Gabrielle might have never had a hair cut.

What if Hope and Ares child had been humanoid?

[ August 11, 2002, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Chiana ]

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
What if Hope and Ares child had been humanoid?

They would have had a female 'human' that could have been another xena look alike.

What if Ephiny hadn't died?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
She would have taught Varia a lesson or five (hopefully fatally).

What if Autolycus had been a transvestite?