Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    Scroller visits Scroller

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Scroller visits Scroller
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
Hi all!

Been along time since I have been back here to the scrolls.
Well, this last week I went up to go visit our scroller Rellik.

On the way up to the airport I was pretty excited and could not help but keep on smiling as the thought of meeting Rell was right there in my mind. I probably scared the other drivers on the road thinking I was up to some kind of mischief. hehe. (I mean come one, only those sweeties the twinnies ever smile this much! )

But nope, I was thinking, today it is me being all happy happy face smiles so much it hurts.

So I get to the airport and get to my terminal just in time to hear the intercom come alive telling us passengers that our airplane had to go back to St>Louis airport because of some sort of medical emergency. So we got delayed and we all got re-routed. Got the new time and sent Rell an email telling her the new arrival time was like, 30 min later than it was supposed to be. So no worries, easy enough.

Arrived in the Toronto airport and coming thru the reception, I'm looking at the small crowd of ppl and there she is! My first two things came to mind were "Tall, and Dark hair".

Shy smiles. hehe. I noticed her voice was a bit different than on the tele, but then again whose isn't? But after that we went to her place and the shopping mall and a couple of other places also. Tried out some pretty unusual (for me at least!) foodstuffs. And it was pretty good stuff!

Watched ADITL, some nemo (cute and funny one that) went out to a movie, all kinds of little things.

But after all of that running around and stuff I came to one overwhelming thought. That Rellik is without a doubt the single nicest and easiest to be around girl that I have ever met. A true talented and sweet gal. I could go on for a long time telling you all just how much I adore her, but I'll just say that it was much better than anything I expected. I really was sad when it came time to leave. (Almost missed my flight! LOL) Big Grin

Posts: 12 | Location: Kansas.  | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
well, what to say. Everything went amazingly well. Never imagined for things to be this good.

we had horrible luck at first trying to get from the airport to my place, we got lost a few times, it really sucked, but was otherwise pretty damn funny still.

I showed him almost all things canadian;
went to a roots store in the mall...

made him try poutine

and showed him a version of the store I used to work at.

I really wanted to put in other activities than watching movies, such as showing him my schools, and visiting the art gallery of ontario, but we just didnt have that much time to spend doing all that.

we wanted to get some pics taken, but only a few happened,kept forgetting about them, and we hadnt figured out how to use his new camera.

[This message was edited by Rellik on 08 December 2003 at 04:20 AM.]

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
Almost everyone knows about the two of us on here I guess, Ive known cen for what, 3 years? and Im lucky to have him come up to see me and make my birthday wish come true really. Salem knows how much of a big deal this has been waiting and waiting and waiting, cen has a freaky job that keeps him far away for a really long time, so that has sucked. but otherwise we have done our best to stick together all this time since meeting on the scrolls. Big Grin

as salem put it, together at last.

You know guys, CEN leaving at the airport was the hardest thing-now weve got to go back to using telephone and computers to talk to each other.

I have to thank the gods for the existence of the scrolls, and for xena which really made our meeting to begin with possible.

[This message was edited by Rellik on 08 December 2003 at 03:25 AM.]

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
I took some pics with my camera, but the batteries died and the internal memory must have been wiped, so not so many of cen...

this is me, a pic cen took just in his room. I tend to smile like mad.

one slightly scandallous pic Big Grin

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^_^ so shweet Big Grin

-----------------

Posts: 538 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: 28 July 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Glad you two had a good time together. Smile

Great pics! One question - how did you take the ones of you both together?

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Ahh yes, this brings back memories of Sara and my first time meeting and the neverending smiles. Smile I'm glad that you two had such a wonderful time meeting each other. You both look very happy.

And I agree... it is difficult going back to the phone and being online, every single time actually.

BTW... I think that is the first picture I've seen of you, Rellik, were you're full-on smiling like that. Dang girl, you should smile more often – you've got a very pretty smile. Smile

Once again, glad you guys had such a blast together. Smile

~Gabber

"I feel fine
Now the rain has gone and the sun has come to shine
Nothing can get me down today
Head over heels
Got my mind made up as I'm driving through the fields
Nothing can get me down again
Catch me if you can
I've gotta make a getaway

As the sun goes down
Waking up my dreams
And in my mind, you're with me once again
Out of my heart, into your head
And beside my heart there's a place for you
And in my mind, I'm with you once again
Out of my heart, into your head..."

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
It's nice that you both have finally met in person. Thanks for sharing your stories and pics.

"Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop."

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Nouchy Big Grin <smiles>

Argeaux Well we were going out to a place behind Rells Uni where she has taken some pictures before. I wanted to get one of me and her by this tree. (the tree in her siggy.) So we bring a tripod and get there but I could not figure out how the timer worked. So after a bit we scrapped it because it was getting dark. Well, found out how the timer worked that night by accident and decided to take two or three pics together. Smile really kind of embarassing to take pics like that I thought. hehe.

I love taking pictures but am rarely on the other side of the camera it seems. Big Grin

{{{Gabber}}} It was a wonderful time to be true.

twinnies a pleasure to share, thank you girls for your kind words.

Posts: 12 | Location: Kansas.  | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
Aaawwwww!!! Smile

OMGs! You 2 are sooo sweet!! Smile Love the piccies! Thanks so much for sharing!

Im sooo glad you 2 had a good time - you deserved it!!!

Rellik,I've never seen you smile before - you should do that more often - you have a beautiful smile!! Smile

<Margo>
posted
the pic of you in cen's room, head down, smiling, that's a very nice picture of you, even though we can't actually see your face, it's nice Smile

glad you guys had fun Smile

see

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
I'm so happy for you, I know how a long waiting it has been. Thanks for the pics, you look so...so...well, I'm yet to find the word, anyway, yeah right, Rellik, I agree that's a beautiful smile xena

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
lol @ all the commments on my smile. thanks guys heheh.- i like to think that smile is the product of being around cen. Big Grin

(cheesy i know, but its true)

Im wondering if you guys can stand any more of my smile ive got another few pics that cen took, but dont know if i should bother showing them. so the question is... should I?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
By all means show them... it's always fun to see happy scrollers!

----------------------------------

" Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying- 'I will try again tomorrow' "

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
okay guys, doesnt take much convincing heh.

(hotel again)

at my place, when cora called me. CEN decided to be a bum and grab a pic of me :P

lyin around, CEN's perspective.

such a scandal ! Red Face Big Grin

(lol, I had to put that one)

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
It looks like a great time was had by you two!

Thanks for sharing all the fun and scandalous pictures Razz

---------------

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
so beautiful to see... life is good, isn't it?

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
love the piccies! *sigh* Smile You 2 are so sweet together!!! *wipes away a lil happy tear*

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Great pics!

It is nice to see two people happy with each other. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post