Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    A Ficter by any other name

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A Ficter by any other name
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Which Scrollers would you say are also Ficters?

Would you call yourself a Ficter? Why or why not?

I most certainly consider myself a Ficter, and I'm proud of it. [Big Grin]

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
What is a ficter?

If a ficter is someone who really desires to be a story teller you can count me in. [Wink]

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Argy and I have always considered Ficters to be someone who posts in this forum, frequently...or sometimes not. I'd consider Snowy to be a Ficter and he rarely ever posts here.

But YES, I do consider myself one, and like Argy, I'm quite proud of it. I have always thought and will continue to think that we have the best forum on the Scrolls.

I'd consider The Xenatizer & Seraphin to be Ficters. They occasionaly post their work.

[Smile]

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
*laughs* How come I have a feeling you're going to get me in trouble somehow with the whole "who do you think are Ficters" thing, Argy? Ah well, I'm gonna have a go at it anyways. [Wink]

I'd consider these people Ficters, even though some of them haven't either been around for awhile or post every now and then or what have you -- they're still Ficters by many respects: Argy, Xenatizer, Sara, Nanzar, Seraphin, Linxi, mons, zoom, Chiana, KC, Pandie, GTG, WP9/Opera Xena, Sata, Wildy, Snowy...and I'm sure there's more but I'm just not remembering -- that's the best I could do with my rememberin'. [Razz] But at the same time, our group is always growing, and that's what I love best about it. It shows in how Chiana is considered a "newbie" but fits in so well here.

As for whether I consider myself a Ficter...HECK YEAH. [Big Grin] Proudly do, thank you very much. [Smile] As for why? Well, been around here for a long time, and consider this forum one of my homes online...it's one of the first places I visit -- the top three. I love the people and I love the family we have -- right here in our own little cozy spot. I'm proud to be a part of our forum here.

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I wasn't trying to get you into trouble, Gabber.

I was just curious because I'm always addressing things to the "Ficters" and I wanted to see whether they actually exist.

I think you made a very good list.

I'd chuck Ame in there, but she's really more of a limerick junky than a true Ficter.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
.......would still be a NUT?

he he... amy's a FICTER.... yeah! Fict-her! he he he he he...

monsie [Eek!]

[ February 22, 2003, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: mons ]

<ladykate>
posted
A ficter... you mean someone who's into fanfic?

Count me in then! [Big Grin]

Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
well I guess you could say I was one.. I have posted stuff here before... I guess mabye not all mystuff is Xena related. but I do post in here sometimes, it is just hardley anyone reads it, so I guess i just havent in a while. lol umm the last thing I wrote that was posted in here was the story of Cora and Rellik, but rellik was the one who posted it. i guess that sorta makes me a ficter? iunno what your standards are so you decide! lol

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post