Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    I found some more pics!

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I found some more pics!
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Some more pics I dug up from my time in Texas.

zoom, le, Ares and Argy at Austin City Limits (ACL).

Ares perving at ... erm ... watching Liz Phair. You can see the Texas cap that zoom and le gave him.

Argy in the same style of cap, sucking down a mini-keg adorned with jewellery bought at ACL.

Aussie and proud! If you look carefully you can see an Australian flag in the crowd behind, as well.

Ares and Argy weren't the only Aussies there. This fellow is proudly flying the Aboriginal Land Rights flag and the Eureka flag (kinda like the American Confederation flag, only it doesn't have any right wing connotations).

VERY laid back crowd at ACL.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post

People playing with hula hoops while listening to the sounds.

Here she is the, how do you say, Pablo. Ay caramba!

Ares and a sunset. Beautiful.

These two are bad influences on each other.

I was trying to take a picture of the sunset, but zoom's haid kinda got in the way. The result is quite frightening. Eek

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
ooh, i love the one of ares and the sunset. something very artful about it. it really is beautiful Smile

--------------------------------------

JAMES:*facing impending doom* whoever said beauty doesn't last must have been thinking of us.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
my face looked like it was ready for the sun to go down!

i really want to go the the ACL fest again next year, but only if it could be as fun (and as cool, temperature-wise) as that time was!

the Ares is a photogenic cuss, ain't he?
WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

Go home; there are thousands more like me.

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Neat!

I like the Ares one, too Smile

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i don't recall the one where le is shooting the bird--i look like i'm about to spew.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

Go home; there are thousands more like me.

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of XexyWarriorGoddess
posted Hide Post
Was that Ares is beautiful,or that the sunset is?
hehehhe...lol j/k!I love it!Teheh thanks for sharing!

=============================
Now if only I hadn't lost that key to the World's Mass Destruction Kit.....
=============================
We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.

Posts: 243 | Location: Oblivion,Center of the Earth | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ares and I have said many times that ACL is THE best music festival we have ever been to, hands down.

Great acts, lots of space, polite crowd, good food, easily obtainable beer, interesting markets and, of course, fun company. Smile

The pic of the dynamic duo was taken on the third day, as we all have chairs. I think it was when we were watching that fellow whose name escapes me. He had a very mellow voice and was with a band.

zoom, you look like you're trying not to laugh. As for Miss Lola, who knows what she was thinkng. She's a naughty, naughty girlie.

To me the sunset and Ares are both beautiful. What can I say? I'm in love!! Big Grin

Thanks all for your comments.

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
hehe cool pics, Argy. As usual Wink

Forever Young

Posts: 538 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: 28 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Thanx for sharing your pics, Argy! Looks like you had fun...

Ok. I am offecially envious now...

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Come to my homepage and read my Journal or check out my wallpapers. Why KSena? That is my nick here in Sweden... :-)

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post