Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Poteidaia Tavern Archive    On behalf of all Ficters

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
On behalf of all Ficters
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
posted September 02, 2001 07:00 PM

Argeaux

There is one Ficter in this forum who NEVER fails to leave a response to all the poems written. [We ALL suck at leaving responses to stories, so we won't mention that. [Wink] ]

She was the only one to leave any feedback for the pieces written during the last poetry challenge.

Not only does she always have something to say about all the poems left here for comment, but she usually has LOTS to say. Very helpful for those of us who are trying to evolve our work.

On behalf of all the people who visit this forum, and especially on behalf of the people who call this place "home", I would like to give this special award to Gabber.

Thanks from all of us. Your efforts haven't gone unnoticed and we like you, we REALLY like you! [Big Grin]

-

You can link to it from here: http://smcthegreat.homestead.com/Files/sigs/Gabber.jpg

PS. This wasn't Sara's idea, but she is in full support of it. [Smile]

----------------------------------------

Gabber

Argy,

Wow...thank you, honey...I'm just kinda speechless (lol, look what you did to me -- she who never shuts up [Big Grin] ). I swear, I got this big ol smile when I first saw this -- it was a nice happy spot in an otherwise bad day (don't ask about my day- ugh), so I especially really appreciated it...something to make me break out in a genuine smile. [Big Grin] Like I've told you in private, it's nice to know it's appreciated...but that's just the way I am. I love responding to something that strikes some kind of chord in me. But thank you for the award over here, I'm definitely adding it to my rotation (lol, I finally got a rotation, me and my lazy bum)...I appreciate the love ya guys- thank you!! [Big Grin]

~Gabber
....she who babbles in replies

----------------------------------------

Nanzar

What a great idea Argeaux! It is so true. Gabber you really do give us something very special. Thanks for your support and for being the way you are!

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post