Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    FEATURED PLAYER: Loobylooby

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FEATURED PLAYER: Loobylooby
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
My gaming name is Loobylooby or just Looby.

I chose that name from a show called Class of 3000. It coined the name "Jiffy Lube". I thought about that, then morphed to "Looby Lube" then to "Loobylooby".

My first name (RL) is Sebastian. Named after the patron Saint of Art.

I live in Pennsylvania, USA.

I am 16.

I have been gaming since I was three years old.

The thing I love about gaming is that it is its own separate world from reality. It creates a complete surreal environment that sets goals for you to do from the comfort of anywhere.

My first gaming memory was playing on my dad's Commodore 64, with Spy vs Spy.

My favourite gaming console is the PC, since I have grown attached to it's versatile nature.

My favourite game of all time hands down is MEGAMAN X. That game is the most intuitive game ever made. It has no little guy going all "WOAH BRO, YOU GOTTA HIT THIS BUTTON TO SHOOT."

Some of the most interesting moments in gaming I have had was playing Gamecube games with all of their glitches. If you have one, you know what I'm talking about...

I draw, make music, and am learning to code C++, Python, etc. to eventually get a job working as a system engineer at Valve Software. Other than that, I'm pretty optimistic and eccentric. That is all.

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Aug 14, 2012 @ 8:48pm
Oh. Man. Spy vs Spy! I am SO jelly!

Also jelly that Valve is a viable target for you.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post