Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Humble bundle V Competition [2 Prize Packs] Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Humble bundle V Competition [2 Prize Packs] Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
So I have 2 prize packs, both which are different parts of the recent Humble Bundle V.

1. Steam Key that gives Super Meat Boy, Braid, and Lone Survivor.
2. Gifted Humble Bundle V Pack [I need your e-mail for this]
[Limbo]
[Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP]
[Amnesia]
[Psychonauts]

Challenge:
Make up game-style achevements for your real life.

Examples:
[Got Promoted!] - Get a promotion from your boss. 50 Gamerscore
[>100] - Live over a Century. Holy Crap. Platinum Trophy

You can enter multiple times. Picking winners for each prize based on which I like most and if they have most of the games from the pack or not. I cannot split games from each pack.

<=RB= KIRBSTAR Jul 21, 2012 @ 9:22am
woooo i will go pack number 2 as i already have super meat boy Smile thx heaps for this Big Grin

faustyle Jul 21, 2012 @ 5:27am
Congrats Kirbstar! You are the winner and you get your choice of which prize you want. You had me rolling with your first few from the beginning. The next few was just icing.

Second Place goes to Vidimir Rayne for an achieve I can definitely relate to. I always try to melee enemies from behind like the Spy but it usually doesn't go well in other games. You get Kirby's scraps ;p. But it's okay, I checked your games and you don't have any of them. You'll find something you like in either of those packs.

Reminder: The packs come as one. I cannot split any game off from the pack. It's how the Humble Bundle Keys work.

faustyle Jul 17, 2012 @ 2:45pm
I'll post winners on the 20th.

<=RB= KIRBSTAR Jul 17, 2012 @ 11:08am
is there an end date to this? hahaha btw i already have super meat boy now for some more achievments Smile

[its just a flesh wound] - get shot and survive - 60 gamerscore

[hello down there] - grow to a hieght above 6 foot 6 - 20 gamerscore

[hellp up there] - stop growing before u reach 5 foot 10 - 20 gamer score

[im alive!!!]- sucessfully run from ur light switch to ur bed after turning the light off without being eaten by monsters - 30 gamerscore

Vidimir Rayne |31x2| <=RB= Jul 16, 2012 @ 10:39am
[It's just a blur] - Play so many games that each one starts to meld into the next. 20 Gamerscore

I.E. Your playing Killing Floor, and you grab a flamethrower and immediatly do a spycheck on every teammate, whilst trying to shove the 'zombies' off your teammates as well.

(I cannot express how often I've gone to play KF after playing L4D and kept aiming by accident cos I was trying to shove xD)

Loobylooby Jul 15, 2012 @ 12:30am
[Russian Participant] - Become an astronaught.
[Spaaaaaace!] - Fly to outer space (requires the "Russian Participant" achievement.

[Not So Shy Anymore] - Ask a girl out (level 18+ girlfriend)
[Level Up!] - Move out of your mother's house.

[Need A Hand?] - Help an old lady across a street.

<=SB= Hinisstin Jul 11, 2012 @ 3:32pm
Standard vs HD
Own both a original copy and a HD remake of a game
50 Gamerscore

More = Less
Get a job, you will have more money to buy new games however you will have less time to play all these new games...
20 Gamerscore

Rig down
Succsessfully destroy your PC while cleaning it
-1000 Gamerscore -$$$

Commenter
Post a comment with your made up Cheevos
1 Running Backwards score :P

( I already have the games )

<=RB= Bzerk- Jul 11, 2012 @ 11:54am Delete
Multi-Platformer! - Play at least five different gaming devices. 5 Gamerscore.

Console-ation prize! - Play at least ten different gaming consoles. 10 Gamerscore.

Two Thumbs! - Play at least five handheld gaming devices. 5 Gamerscore.

Emulation Devestation - Download and play 20 different games on emulators on your PC. 20 Gamerscore.

faustyle Jul 10, 2012 @ 11:59pm
These are awesome. You definitely got the right idea.

<=RB= KIRBSTAR Jul 10, 2012 @ 11:13pm
Yarrrrr Who Hasn't? - Download a pirated video.40 gamerscore

<=RB= KIRBSTAR Jul 10, 2012 @ 10:49pm
Gas Attack - Successfully force another human being to walk through your silent-but-deadly fart cloud. 10 gamerscore

<=RB= KIRBSTAR Jul 10, 2012 @ 10:46pm
let there be life - help produce a child 0 gamerscore and minus all ur money

<=RB= KIRBSTAR Jul 10, 2012 @ 10:42pm
agghhh it burn - left the house 50 gamerscore

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post