Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    RB RPG Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RB RPG Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Murder, young girl killed.... Steam loves the word headline.
... Anyway.

I'm thinking of running an RPG for RB. I'm gonna get expressions of interest here. If there are only a few people, I'll give you each a character. If it's more than about 6, I'll have you all vote on the one character's actions.
This, and everything else, subject to change as I feel like it or forget.
I'm thinking the best thing, is to make a page about it, and each update from the GM is a post.

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Aug 14, 2012 @ 8:49pm
Ok, that plan fell through completely. On the off-chance anyone is actually still reading this, I'll be posting a new announcement for an intro soon™.

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Aug 5, 2012 @ 8:48pm
Oh, and if no-one minds, I'll just post the game here. Since it looks we have two, maybe three players...

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Aug 3, 2012 @ 1:30pm
Ok... I'm going to pretend I have some sort of schedule for posting information leading up to the beginning.

To start with, you're going to be playing as spies. James Bond-esque spies. Get your over-the-top antics and subterfuge ready.

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Aug 2, 2012 @ 12:54am
... Awesome. I know more about what I'll be doing for the plot now. (Also, are you going to be playing?)

I'm slack, and busy, so I'll not give any definite, but I'll try to start latest next Saturday.

Loobylooby Jul 29, 2012 @ 11:23am
http://loobylooby.deviantart.c...itle-Cover-317602095 Well there's that.

Loobylooby Jul 29, 2012 @ 10:25am
That sounds pretty interesting. If you want, I could offer an RPG-like comic to go along with the current action being done. It would offer a more visual approach to this.

faustyle Jul 22, 2012 @ 9:43pm
I'm IN.

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Jul 22, 2012 @ 9:33pm
Basically, I'd post a scene. The party, whether it be all of you as a character each, or all of you directing the one character, post your actions. If it's one character, I pick the action you all voted for, or that I felt like. If it's each character, I pick them all (duh). Then I post an update after you've performed your actions. It'd be long-term stuff, there wouldn't be much focus on combat.

faustyle Jul 21, 2012 @ 5:29am
Can you explain how exactly this works?

Haplo_64 Jul 20, 2012 @ 11:18pm
I'd be up for it. I've done a few RPs before.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post