Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    HALLOWEEN COMPETITION!

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HALLOWEEN COMPETITION!
 Login/Join

Steam Roller

Picture of Kylie
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen! The long awaited (yet predictably annual) Halloween competition is HERE! It is wonderfully simple to enter and the prize is, of course, fabulous.

Arjee and I would like to further encourage the flow of your creative juices to produce a Halloween AND steam themed picture! Do it how ever you like - but it must involve both Halloween, and Steam. I'll give you an example - a photoshoped picture of scout (TF2) hugging the horseless headless horseman in the manor event. Challenging? Maybe. Fun? You bet your sweet bippy.

Think outside of the box - get your arty hat on and let loose your potential. (Be careful - this is potentially dangerous. Always use your potential with CAUTION. I accept no reponsability for any damage caused as a result of potential release).

SO:
Make a Halloween and steam themed image and post it HERE!

Have fun!

Game on x

Posts: 6 | Location: Lincoln | Registered: 16 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1 | Registered: 01 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steam Roller

Picture of Kylie
posted Hide Post
OH WOW that is AWESOME!XD

Game on x

Posts: 6 | Location: Lincoln | Registered: 16 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post