Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Win a copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I want to hear your scariest story!

You'll have to come up with something really scary since I don't get scared by much because Y'know I am a "serial killer" :P

So whoever gives me a story that scares me or has the scariest one will win a copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Good luck and try and scare the C#$P out of me.

Hinisstin

I just realised I never set a deadline, so I will give you another 2 weeks from today, so you have until Midnight on the 8th of July to come up with a scaaaary story.

Snakezilla has won this contest!

Snakezilla Jun 28, 2012 @ 10:28am
I'm entering my story, spaced out in different comments. It IS all one story.

There was a boy. This boy loved his dear girl ever so much. Throughout their lives, happiness and love blossomed around their minds. The girl and the boy went to a carnival one day. Of course, this carnival was a very important milestone in their relationship, so they went on a ferris wheel. They got on, and the ticket-taker looked at them with his foreboding black hair that came down in paper-thin strands, so he said, "Have a nice trip."

He smiled crookedly. He watched as they went up the ferris wheel, never looking away. The girl said, "Don't mind him, as long as we're up here we can forget about everyone else but each other." They smiled gracefully. A few minutes later, they realized that they were still on the ferris wheel. The boy said, "L-look..." so his date looked cautiously down. No one else was on the ferris wheel. No one was in the carnival anymore. No one was anywhere. The lights were all off, but one flickering essence of a bulb still remained. The ride started moving without notice. The couple clung to each other like magnets, they then heard creaking sounds in the bolts of the wheels. They thought they were going to die.

Snakezilla Jun 28, 2012 @ 10:27am
Down they went, coming to a stop at the bottom. The man was still there. He said, "Hope to see you soon." He walked away into a hut. The door to it shut on its own. The girl and the boy ran back to the boy's house. No one was home. The lights were off, but a feint blue glow could be seen from the window. A shadow went across the window. Scared and still hugging each other tightly, the couple walked inside. There was a trail of red paint leading upstairs. Upon closer examination, that was not paint. Walking up the stairs, they boy heard something. He looked back and the girl was gone. He called out for her...no response. He continued to follow the "paint." There was a door to his right. The door opened. The girl came out, covered in blood. She said "get out." in a demanding tone.

Snakezilla Jun 28, 2012 @ 10:27am
The boy tried running outside and calling for help, when the front door closed on him. The girl slid down the stairs and said, "There's no escape you know." The boy started punching the window, in hopes of breaking it to escape. When suddenly, every part of his body went numb. Nothing of his could move. He fell to the floor and coughed up blood. The man opened the front door and helped the boy up. He said, "I'm going to rip out your spine and and shove it through your chest. I hope you'd like to see how many times your heart can beat after i rip it out of you." He said this with a smile. The boy lost consciousness and was never heard from again. The next day, a new house opened up next to the boy's. There was a newlywed couple that moved there. They went to the carnival that evening.

Noots Jun 27, 2012 @ 11:58pm
Razor's story made me laugh.

I suppose my horror story is just me, performing a live vivisection on you. And you know very clearly where I would make my first incision. I prefer the number three scalpel over the number four because of its precision. I do enjoy my dissections.

(Already own the game.)

<=RB= Argy Jun 23, 2012 @ 8:33am
I could see children playing in the park at the end of the street. They were running around, tagging each other, and giggling. Only about six or seven years old.

I tightened my hand on the leash.

"Come on Spot."

We walked to the park entrance and watched for a while. I tried to remember if I had played this way when I was a child. I couldn't think of one time that I had.

My games had been of a different kind. Quiet. Private. Secret.

<=RB= Argy Jun 23, 2012 @ 8:33am
One day I had found a dead cat lying in our road. I picked it up and put it into my backpack. It had gone slightly stiff. Its eyes were wide and its tongue hung out of the corner of one mouth with dribble on it.

When I got home I took the cat to the shed. No one went there in Winter. I got a Stanley knife from the scissors draw.

The cat was fairly easy to cut open. I had to saw a bit in some places, but soon it looked like one of those stuffed animals you put your pyjamas in.

Red, oily coils fell to the shed floor. I dragged my fingers through them and marvelled at the way the blood stuck to my hands, dried and became dark and crusty.

I took out first one eye, then the other. Once they were detached they no longer looked surprised. They were smooth like marbles. I rolled one along the ground.

<=RB= Argy Jun 23, 2012 @ 8:33am Delete
Dad always kept hatchets in the shed. It was too delicious an idea not to try. I sunk the first blow in the back of the cat’s skull. It cracked like a coconut. I chopped off its head, then its arms and legs, and finally its tail.

Now it was no longer a cat. It was just a red, smelly, sticky thing.

I’ve never liked cats. More of a dog person, really.

Children love to pat dogs. I knew the children in the park would pat Spot. Then they would help me walk him and come inside for some biscuits and cordial. Cordial that tasted funny, because it was laced with sedative.

When they woke up they would be in my shed. Where I still kept my father’s axe.

[Razor] Jun 18, 2012 @ 10:11pm
One day you walked into a room, and there was a ghost.
And he whispered into your ear "one day that TV series you like will get cancelled on a cliffhanger and you won't get any closure ever." The end (????????????????)

-=CsFF=- TeaRex Jun 18, 2012 @ 2:43am Delete
already have amnesia.. and i am not good at writing scary stroys Big Grin

<=RB= KIRBSTAR Jun 17, 2012 @ 1:15pm
alf stewart...

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post