Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    FEATURED PLAYER: Bzerk

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FEATURED PLAYER: Bzerk
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
1. What's your gaming name?

<=RB= Bzerk-

2. How did you choose that name?

My first gaming name that I can remember creating was for the original starcraft game. It originall was Sephiroth10000, I then started playing with some friends in primary school and my name was DA_|)ark_DA. The next time I had to create an account was on Xbox, and then it continued as Sephiroth10000, I got a lot of crap for having a number in my name though, so instead I changed it to BerserkSephiroth, it would not fit, so it was shortened to BzerkSephiroth. Most people called me Bzerk, and so I left that as my name. Then clan tag is for Running Backwards, which is a great group. The dash was added because I like it, and it makes Argy angry. :]

3. If you want to share your RL first name with us, what is it?

Daniel, however online I much prefer to be Bzerk.

4. What country and city do you live in?

I live in Sydney Australia.

5. How old are you?

I am 23 years old.

6. How long have you been gaming?

I have been gaming for longer then 19 years.

7. What do you like about gaming?

I enjoy mostly being able to play with people online cooperatively. However, if it is a single player game I mostly love leveling up, and aquiring new skills. That is why I love RPG's so much. I also do like grinding for experience and items in a game. Although sometimes it can get boring. The thing I like most are Cooperative experiences that have RPG aspects such as leveling and of course, Loots!

8. What is your first gaming memory?

The VERY first gaming memory I can remember was definitely on the SEGA Mega Drive, Jurassic Park, in which you could play Grant, or even the velociraptor! My Dad bought it for my brothers birthday. And it was set out up in the living room then and there and we played it for ages.

9. What is your favourite gaming console?

I will split up my favourite consoles into generations of ones that I have played, as seen on gamefaqs.

Fourth Generation: Game Boy. I loved gameboy when I got it, as a present from my Nana, along with pokemon Blue. I sunk many hours into that game. I caught all 150, and also went to Westfield for the promotion and got myself a Mew for 151 pokemon.

Fifth Generation: Playstation. Ahhh! This is the console that got me into my love of JRPG's with the magical Final Fantasy VII, it was the first game that I cried in during a certain death scene. ( Spoilers Excluded! ) It also was the first where I could game with four players, I remember the nights of Crash Team Racing I had sometimes.

Sixth Generation: Xbox. I converted from Playstation to Xbox because, well, my friend had one. That's when I got into Halo and FPS shooters, I was quite good at Halo 2. I used to be in a clan with one known as 'Killself' who actually went on and played at MLG, he did get a lot better, I was never as good as him.

Current Generation: Xbox 360. My current favourite console is Xbox 360. The main reason would have to be Halo 3, this is where I met so many great people and had such a great time doing games as well as creating things in the forge mode. It is where I met Eagle! So it is great.

10. What is your favourite game of all time and why do you like it so much?

My favourite single player game of all time is Final Fantasy VII, simply because I loved everything about it. I loved the combat system, I loved the Materia system. I loved all the characters, I loved the bad dudes name, I loved the ultima weapons, and the limit breaks and the whol story! And also.... Chocobo's! They were so epic. My golden Choco was the fastest bird in the land.

11. What are some of the more interesting moments in gaming that you have had?

I thought it was a great time when, after knowing some people for about three years over Xbox Live, I went and met them all at a Halo 3 LAN competition, we were not very good. We were all over the age of 18, everyone else seemed to be 16 or so. It was great to finally meet everyone that I had spent so much time talking to!

12. Is there anything else you'd like to share with us?

I like Disney songs.

Also, play Chrono Trigger, it is a really good game. You can get it for free if you download the ROMs and the Emulator Znes. Just ask me about it if you want. It was really fun to play.

<=RB= Bzerk- Aug 9, 2012 @ 4:55pm
Psh! We barely play anymore, and I normally chat to eagle at least twice a week. :P

<=RB= KIRBSTAR Aug 7, 2012 @ 2:45pm
where u met eagle? lol no mention of me? gosh hahaha thx bzerk :P even though i was on ur team for that halo comp hahahahahaha feel the love

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post