Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Borderlands 2 [4-Pack] Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Borderlands 2 [4-Pack] Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Anyone interested in going in on one? I am... considering it. $180 USD for me which would be $45 each.

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Aug 5, 2012 @ 7:12pm
EDIT: Apparently it's out. So... Is anyone here still going for it?

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Aug 5, 2012 @ 6:59pm
So.. Is the 4-pack still going? Or has that been dropped in favour of that deal?

<=RB= Eagle- Jul 29, 2012 @ 10:39am
I just pre-ordered mine from wowhd for $53 NZ, I don't know if I get any pre-order stuff but theres a $25 increase from steam (+$35 for ebgames) for it so not worth it :/
(I trust you faustyle but not the website)

faustyle Jul 28, 2012 @ 2:36pm
forgot link: http://slickdeals.net/f/493386...-C-on-GreenManGaming

faustyle Jul 28, 2012 @ 2:26pm
So yeah, I found a site that has Borderlands 2 (NA) for 40 USD flat. Comes with pre-order goodies. It isnt buying from Steam but Borderlands 2 is a steamworks game anyways so the key will work in Steam. Offering to pass it onto anyone here who is interested provided you can pay me back with paypal and aren't TOO shady. If needed, we can even use a middleman and all that stuff.

<=RB= Eagle- Jul 28, 2012 @ 10:42am
If you buy a four pack I would love one, 40.5 (or 45 no 10%) is a lot cheaper then $70. How would I pay you back? Buy a gain worth about 40/45 or some other way?

faustyle Jul 28, 2012 @ 1:52am
Yeah. If I was in fact the one who would buy the 4-pack and had to distribute them, I'd be cautious enough.

I was looking up prices from different places though and saw UKers actually get the best price with the conversion rates. $36.21 a copy using Paypal's USD to GBP rates not including fees.

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Jul 28, 2012 @ 12:58am
And with regards to what Argy warns about; I don't have the money on me, but I am hoping that I will within a week or two. (I'd better friggin' get it.)

<=SB= Ninja Zergling Jul 28, 2012 @ 12:57am
Oh man. Now I have two offers... I'll get the result of this other one first, if that falls through, I'll come here.

<=RB= Argy Jul 27, 2012 @ 8:58pm
I already have it or I would have been interested.

I would advise you not to go ahead with ordering a 4-Pack without getting the money from people up front. Otherwise you will be stuck buying people the game for free.

It happened to me.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post