Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    FEATURED PLAYER: 5p1d3r5

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FEATURED PLAYER: 5p1d3r5
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
1. What's your gaming name?
5p1d3r5

2. How did you choose that name?
In high school one of my friends drew a 'tattoo' of a spider on my arm with permanent marker at a school event, and the name stuck.
At the time I also happened to be into leet. That kind of stuck, too.

3. If you want to share your RL first name with us, what is it?
Roxy

4. What country and city do you live in?
Perth, Western Australia

5. How old are you?

6. How long have you been gaming?
Since I was about 7.

7. What do you like about gaming?
Mainly the interesting people you get to meet, but the fact that I can take a step out of my life for a couple of hours also plays a part in it.

8. What is your first gaming memory?
Killing the big purple guys in Glimmer in Spyro : Gateway to Glimmer for my little brother.

9. What is your favourite gaming console?
PS2. It's a classic, but many of my favourite games were released on it.

10. What is your favourite game of all time and why do you like it so much?
Spyro 2 or Dynasty Warriors 5. Spyro 2 because it's adorable and when Insomniac owned the Spyro franchise, it fucking rocked. Dynasty Warriors 5 because that game makes you feel AWESOME.

11. What are some of the more interesting moments in gaming that you have had?
Too many to list, but many interesting people met and heaps of hilarious or WTF!? moments have been had along the way.

12. Is there anything else you'd like to share with us?
I love LoL so be sure to add me! ^_^

-=CsFF=- TeaRex Aug 29, 2012 @ 9:22pm
It's pretty cool that your first gaming memory was spyro gateway to glimmer cause that was actually the first game i bought.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post