Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Aussies who want to play L4D2 uncensored in multiplayer have a look here Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aussies who want to play L4D2 uncensored in multiplayer have a look here Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
If you download a little program from here

https://sites.google.com/site/left4uncut/l4u

you can play Left 4 Dead 2 Uncut in multi.

It's a good way to celebrate the new R 18+ games rating that Aussies will get in January 2012.

<=RB= Argy posted on June 29, 2012 @ 4:44am
I actually did that, Magnus.

Others may not have been able to, so there's no harm in telling them about this fix.

You're welcome.

<=SB= Hinisstin posted on June 29, 2012 @ 2:07am
I would have done what you said Magnus, however I didn't have any friends from outside Australia at the time

A.Jackson- MiLK CorDiaL ❤ posted on June 29, 2012 @ 1:06am
I've been using this for a very long time, soooooooo much bloood!, its compleatly safe btw Smile

<=RB= Magnus posted on June 29, 2012 @ 1:05am
Oooooor you could've done your research and had someone with a different Steam Store region gift you a copy.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post