Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Minecraft 1.3 is available! Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minecraft 1.3 is available! Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Some may wonder the reasoning for the server not being accessible to anyone, outside of admins we were finetuning the server, seeing which plugins fit and didn't. The server will begin anew with the upcoming update that adds a lot of new features and optimzation. I will post an announcement sometime next week if anyone is still interested in playing on the server let me know. The server will be using the large biome feature which increases the size of different biomes by a huge amount, to make it feel a little more realistic and better looking.

The server is on vanllia at the moment, and is fully playable. I will still update bukkit and the plugins at a later date. Let me know if you wish to play on the server, leave your In-game name below.

<=RB= KIRBSTAR Jul 31, 2012 @ 3:16pm
sounds awesome whats in the 1.3 update? i havent been on the comp version in awhile but play it all the time on xbox Smile but its so far behind Frown

<=RB= Argy Jul 27, 2012 @ 6:15am
Nice. Can't wait to have another play on the server.

Loobylooby Jul 26, 2012 @ 10:15pm
Woo!

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post