Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    COPIES OF NEXUIZ TO WIN!! Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COPIES OF NEXUIZ TO WIN!! Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I have 3 copies of Nexuiz to give away, as I have the event in a few weeks i thought this would be a great way for people to join in on the action.

To win:

Tell me which game you would like to come to life, explain your reasoning.

The top 3 answers (in my mind) will recieve a copy each.

People that already have the game connot win. SORRY, but still have a go for some fun.

The comp closes at 10:30pm on the 8th of June 2012. AEST

Be inventive and creative with your answers.

Good Luck to all.

KINET1CS

And the Winner are...

Noots
Faustyle
Hinisstin

Well done and trhanks to all who had a go, some really great answers.

<=RB= KIRBSTAR posted on June 08, 2012 @ 10:49pm
lol didnt see the other pokemon comment below hahaha

<=RB= KIRBSTAR posted on June 06, 2012 @ 11:28pm
or pokemon.... doesnt need explination hahaha but seriously leaving home and adventuring the world with ur best friends and pokemon capturing them and using them in battle good times good times indeed Smile

<=RB= KIRBSTAR posted on June 01, 2012 @ 11:54pm
for me i would have to say minecraft Smile i got this on both xbox and pc and been addicted to it on xbox since its release haha but like would wounldnt want to just run away from home one day punch some trees and back u have urself a house then u can upgrade just by makin some picks n stuff n mineing it would be awesome riding pigs with saddles but night thats another story haha skeletons zombies and spiders hahaha HIDE! and dont get started on creepers hahaha but in all it would just be awesome to be able to just start ur own house wherever and whenever u pleased and it all starts with just punching a tree Smile

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on May 30, 2012 @ 1:12pm
The game I would like to see come to life is Fable!

Who would not want to be able to enter into a place where there is a guild of adventurers!? Learn magic and sword fighting as well as being able to enter into an arena! Go on quests and slay all sorts of monsters and shiz! Big Grin

faustyle posted on May 29, 2012 @ 7:17pm
Wow, you have a Ducati, RG? Mannnn thats cool.

Anyways, for what game I'd want to come to life. It's gotta be POKEMON.

Making bonds with pokemon and fighting and training them, catchin' 'em all, we've all seen the show, don't deny it, BUT..

it's NORMAL for you to take a continental journey around the world and seeing amazing sights when you're a freaking KID. The world is pretty safe since it's normal for kids to travel alone. The worst criminals all have big 'R's on their clothes making them easy to spot, and the worst they'll do is send a rattata to fight you or something. Technology is way more advanced than we have now, advanced enough that you can carry around a 10-ton snorlax on your belt in a little ball. Healthcare is insanely good... for pokemon at least. Free pokecenters everywhere! You can do crazy crap like fly on the backs of dragons to surfing on the back of your squirrel/turtle or spelunking with diglett dig diglett dig.

Noots posted on May 29, 2012 @ 6:47am
TES series. Dragons and looting aside, Skyrim presents some finer sources of humour. In the game, you can pickpocket the clothing right off someone's back. And in Oblivion, you could combine two pieces of cheese to make an entirely different potion. How about pausing the world to guzzle some mead? Or even fast travelling? There's also magic. Yes please.

<=RB= Argy posted on May 29, 2012 @ 2:32am
It would be between a choice of two games, for me.

Fire Emblem (FE7 for the purists) because I love the costumes and it would be amazing to actually wear one, I have absolutely no problem with dyeing my hair bright blue, and it would be fun to actually be Lyndis' friend IRL. Slaying a dragon would be the biggest rush, I would imagine.

That or Ducati World Championship because, although I have ridden my Ducati around Eastern creek, I bet racing a purpose built race bike would be scary and exhilarating in a way that I can't even imagine. Plus I would get to travel the world.

<=RB= Ninja Zergling posted on May 28, 2012 @ 6:33pm
Why, the game of games, Dungeons and Dragons! It encompasses basically every medieval/fantasy game, modern-day games could be realistic if we wanted anyway, and futuristic... I'm sure there's a D&D module for it somewhere.

<=RB= Liggitt posted on May 28, 2012 @ 10:47am
oh and i almost forgot... imagine what you could store in ur backpack...

<=RB= Liggitt posted on May 28, 2012 @ 10:45am
Any Fanasy or Sci-Fi MMO imo... just think about it, killin butt, intense fighting, and should you fall in combat, it isnt the end, just revive at a Graveyard or Medcentre, and BANG, everything is all good.

<=RB= ♥iStefax♥ posted on May 27, 2012 @ 11:12pm
This wil probably the shortest answer:
Every shooter where you can respawn.
Cause respawning is awesome and i would love doing it in real life..
Like jumping down from a tower and you feel the air and all that stuff and then you just respawn and don't die.

<=SB= Hinisstin posted on May 27, 2012 @ 10:43pm
Deffinitely GTA, I mean GTA is so awesome who wouldn't want real life to be like it.

Wait..... Real life is already like GTA :O

I would like a combination of games.

Deus Ex: HR For the implants you can get, just think of all the stuff you could do if you had implants like Adam Jensen, well if you wanted them... (I didn't ask for this)

Dead Island / L4D / Other zombie games. Who doesn't enjoy killing zombies, I know I do! And if I could do it in real life it would be really fun!.

Realm of the Mad God for the "bullet hell" effect to slaughter those zombies Big Grin

Borderlands for the Bazillion of guns you can get, so you can have a massive arsenal of guns at your disposal against these zombies.

(G.U.N.) Bo_Om <=RB posted on May 27, 2012 @ 9:23pm
Well Bioshock honestly, before looking at the bad it would bring look at all the good it could bring.

No disease, plentiful crops, better ways of working in the ocean, basically years ahead in technology which would benifit mankind for years, Plasmids so many applications, Adams wonderful regeneration.

The Bad: Plasmids are the ultimate high and weapon in the wrong hands, adam being given out to just anyone could be a massive problem, both adam and plasmids would have to be heavily regulated.

little sisters the truama they will have indured upon coming back into society would be immense.

Rapture would need to be completely destroy as big daddys could pose a serious threat.

Splicers still alive would need to be captured and given medical care.

Andrew Ryans and Sophia Lambs influence still veryustrong

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post