Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Who wants free Vintage TF2 items? Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants free Vintage TF2 items? Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Hey guys! So I was poking through my TF2 items out of curiosity, and turns out I've got duplicates of a few vintage items. Obviously I can't be using two of the same item at once, and I know that a lot of you fine folks in RB are rather fond of your TF2, so I figured that I'd give you guys my duplicate vintage items if you're interested. (Also any other duplicate stuff I have) So if you're keen, go poke through my inventory and let me know what you want, either here or via message. First come first served!

Skater901 posted on June 27, 2012 @ 4:02pm
Still got a few left if anyone's keen.

Skater901 posted on June 19, 2012 @ 3:45pm
Ok you guys can certainly have those items! Except for one, I only have one spare BONK! and Vidimir asked first so he gets it.

๖ۣۜMooshroom posted on June 19, 2012 @ 1:22am
Hey, could i please have a bonk, Kritzkreig, sandvich, and razorback? If that's ok? Thanks in advance, you are a extremely nice person.

<=RB= Ninja Zergling posted on June 13, 2012 @ 10:13pm
Ok, I just gave most of my stuff to Skater. Anything I have left is stuff I want. So, go have a look at his inventory (again) if you want stuff.

<=RB= Ninja Zergling posted on June 13, 2012 @ 12:31am
I'm going to register as another garage here, there are a few items I won't let go of, but ask and find out.

Vidimir Rayne <=RB= posted on June 12, 2012 @ 5:30pm
If they are still available, I would like the Sandman and/or BONK! Atomic Punch.

Skater901 posted on June 07, 2012 @ 11:00pm
Still a few things left guys!

<=SB= Hinisstin posted on June 07, 2012 @ 1:39am
I wouldn't mind the Backburner, the Ubersaw and Natascha

Skater901 posted on June 07, 2012 @ 1:23am
I added you Stavo, once you accept I'll give you those items.

<=RB='Stavo posted on June 06, 2012 @ 11:16pm
I want kritz, jarate and amby. if it is ok XD

®GoG®|<=SB= Kylie posted on June 06, 2012 @ 11:13pm
I do!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post