Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Survivor episode 10 (US April 8) ...spoilers

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Survivor episode 10 (US April 8) ...spoilers
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted
Trying to keep people spoiler free Smile

I'm glad Lex got it, to be honest. Last week was an idiot move.

I don't even know whom to root for now. I gues Amber...

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Lex got what he did to Jerri last week. Karma. smash smash

Kathy shouldn't have said that she'll be giving him the necklace then changing her mind at the last minute.

Rob is Rob. Hope he won't win the money.

The game has started!!!

*Thanks for the tip, Heitie.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Smile

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention, for the merged tribe name my son suggested "Chegogo". hee Big Grin

--or maybe it was Chebogo. either way... Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fahrenheit,

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i can't say i enjoy all the double-crossing. i feel rob owed lex 1 week, but then, as he said, he's playing a game.

lex made it to the jury. i didn't think he'd make it that far, so i guess i'm happy. better to be crushed now than right at the end when the pain will be so much worse.

who do i go for now though? i suppose kathy. i don't feel she betrayed lex - he shouldn't have expected her to throw herself to the wolves on his behalf - it's just common sense. i feel emotionally scarred by rob right now, but that may pass. amber i don't particularly like. she's too comfy with rob. it's cute, but it's tactically cheap. i hope someone takes her out, if only to provoke the interesting wrath of rob.

why are tom and shii ann still there? do they do anything? seriously, i want to know. i've abandoned shii ann by the way. voting against lex - despite all his weirdness - is not cool. that's your tribe girl, don't think you'll be left standing at the end of this.

in short, i think kathy's my girl. i'm still waiting for alicia to be horribly crushed from above somehow, but what are ya gonna do?

the end (it's all over - there's no hope for any of us now...lexFrown...*cries*)

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm starting to wonder if Rob and Amber may pull this off and make it to the finals. COuld the others really be so clueless and allow that? If it came down to those 2 I'll bet that the jury would pick Amber to win. Even though Rob is really competitive she's double-crossed less (so far) and has a sweeter personality that could win they rest over in a lesser-of-two-evils way.
By the way, I work 2 or 3 towns down from where Rob lives and according to local media Amber has officially been spotted in the area visiting.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
my thoughts exactly. even if they're silly enought to let him continue (i gotta believe if he loses immunity, he's gone), no way is the jury going to vote Rob in. no way...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post