Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Buffy vs. Dracula

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Buffy vs. Dracula
 Login/Join 
Scroll Addict
posted

Alright - Here's the form! Let's have fun with the BUFFY Ep. Club! Big Grin

Here's the Form :

One Word/Catch Phrase: Let's here ONE word (or Catch Phrase) that best desribes the episode. If you go creative and abstract, that's awesome... just say why Smile

Fav. Scene: Give us one or two scenes that really stick out in your mind.

Dislikes: Did anythink tick you off or you didn't like SO much ?

Out of the norm : Did anything happen that was not normal ? (i.e. different credits, different "mutant enemy" icon, or breaking of the fourth wall)

Picture It : Tell us an image that made you gasp/laugh. . . What was it, and how did it make you feel ?

In Addition : This is space for you if yoiu have anything else to add or say about the episode.

HAPPY WATCHING !!

Big GrinI can't wait to see how this works out ! Big Grin
( I'm VERY Exicted ! ) blush

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
don't take this as any sort of commentary, but i won't be able to post for a few days. i'm otherwise and unexpectedly engaged Confused

nice ep choice though Big Grin

--------------------------------------

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
One Word/Catch Phrase:
spike: "dracular...poncey bugger owes me 11 pounds for one thing." - i think it sums up the mood of this episode; no one really takes dracular for the blood-sucking fiend that he is. his presense is more personal, rather than a great evil that must be stopped. it's refreshing Smile

Fav. Scene:
xander running in, looking for the guy who made him a "spider-eating man-bitch" Razz. ending with dracular trying to rematerialise and buffy saying "i'm standing right here..." ^_^

Dislikes:
the bat transformation was a little dodgey looking, but what are you gonna do?

Out of the norm : buffy and the gang down at the beach...in daylight o_o. AND BUFFY HAS A SISTER!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!!? Eek

Picture It : giles getting seduced by the three sisters, hehehe Big Grin

In Addition : the wolf was pretty. and xander should be in people's thrawls more often Big Grin

--------------------------------------

Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post

One Word/Catch Phrase : The Count has Game - - - Sly creature saying everything a girl wants to hear... Wooooo, watch out, buffy.

Fav Scene : When they are all at Giles house discussing Dracula's weakness and stregnth, they all are on seperate agenda's (ie. Willow trying to emphasize Giles importance, Xander trying to cover up his love for the "Dark Master....Bater" Big Grin . . .etc )

Dislikes : DRACULA's MAKE-UP !!! Ugh ! Roll Eyes

Out of the Norm : Yes, Buffy's Sister ?? - How about Buffy drinking vamp blood...Not Kosher.

Picture It : BUffy lying in bed next to Riley... I LOVE Riley, Pre-Vamp Junkie...

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
One Word/Catch Phrase: Returning...

Fav. Scene: Giles and the hot vamp-chicks! He deserves some action!

Dislikes: Dracula's makeup... *shivers*

Out of the norm : Blood-drinking thing... So not Buffy to do that.

Picture It : Xander when he is talking about the master and eating bugs at the scoob-meeting... LOL! That makes me grin everytime.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post