Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Scratch 'n' sniff

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Scratch 'n' sniff
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
This is one of the most entertaining episodes I've watched of late. Wish Xentizer was here to discuss it.

Loved Gigi showing off some of her circus moves (did you know that her Dad, Michael Edgely, is a big circus promoter here in Oz?)

The dance off between her and Jool was a classic as was ALL the banter between Crighton and D'Argo. Especially "the window".

I liked the way that dancing on the beach kept being interspersed with the other footage.

I also appreciated the attention to detail where Chi's fluids were clear, making her the most potent. Also Pilot's lack of tolerance was funny.

I also liked the groovy camera cuts with future action. The whole thing was great!

More please. Smile

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
I loved this episode! It was like Farscape goes to a rave planet. A very cool rave planet. The window part was great. And I can't remember her name, but the girl that was following Crichton and D'Argo around made me laugh. She was so cute. D'Argo's disguise was interesting.

I think this has to be my favorite of the non-Aeryn episodes.

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
YAY! S&S is one of my fav LSD eps!

BTW, it was shot entirely in normal sequence at first, but something seemed to be missing, and it drove people mad when they tried to explain the plot. That's when they got the idea to drive pilot mad with it instead and do it to him in flashbacks.
Stroke of genius. *snigger*

Oh, and Raxil was played by Francesca Buller, Browder's wife. She seems to specialize in such characters. Remember the bone-eating creature from 'Bone To Be Wild? (She got to nibble at Marton Csokas' bones.) Or the greedy little servant from the triple ep 'Look At The Princess? That was her as well.
The Cockney accent in S&S seems to be genuine. She's from round there.

Big Grin
The Xenatizer

-Chrichton: "You're so wise, Pilot."
-Pilot: "I don't get out much..., so I read."

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post