Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Angel 5.15 (Feb. 25, 2004) - SPOILERS!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Angel 5.15 (Feb. 25, 2004) - SPOILERS!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
What can I say about this Joss Whedon penned and directed episode? Hmmm. How about -- Best. Episode. Ever!

This episode was truly a showcase piece for the actors. We got to see a completely different side of some of the characters.

Good Stuff:
  • Lorne laying the smackdown on Eve! I don't think I've ever jumped up and cheered like I did during that one scene.
  • Spike running Angel through with the sword to prevent the bug from eating him. Is it just me, or does anyone else think they act like an old married couple?
  • Any scene with Amy Acker in it. She was phenomenal! I'll admit it -- I spent a good deal of the last scene with Fred and Wes sobbing.
  • It was fun to see Fred's parents again and see a little backstory there.
  • Okay -- how about the whole episode!

To be honest, I can't find much, if anything, that I really hated about this episode. I'm very interested to see how this is all going to play out. I really hope they can find a way to get Fred back.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
if something cooks your organs can you come back? .. on tv, sure! Wink

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tfal:
if something cooks your organs can you come back? .. on tv, sure! Wink

Whedonverse is like Xenaverse. Noone is ever REALLY dead. Wink

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i'm still not being "wowed" with the story lines. everyone did do a really good job at acting, but i was so busy yawning at having done it all before with cordy and her "i'm being taken over by a hell-god" thing, that i just felt a little gypped. again, not taking anything away from the acting - wesley definitely made me cry.

--------------------------------------