Scrolls
Survivor All-stars 4th episode - spoilers

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/887604052/m/218606286

22 February 2004, 12:58 PM
Fahrenheit
Survivor All-stars 4th episode - spoilers
Poor Jerri. She looked so miserable. Stupid, arrogant Rupert. I certainly hope he apologized a zillion times, for the shelter and for his I'm-right-and-you're-a-stupid-child attitude when they were discussing designs.

How funny was Lex searching for his puzzle bits? Ha! Big Grin

I won't miss Rob, but I dislike how the other Rob went back on his handshake. That seems to be crossing a line somehow.
22 February 2004, 01:15 PM
lila997
I didn't feel so bad about Boston Rob double crossing Amazon Rob because of all of the double crossing Rob C did during his time on the Amazon. Karma, baby.
At least now there is only 1 Rob on that tribe. It was getting tiring to keep it all straight when post when there were 2! Wink

In Memory
www.stationfamilyfund.org

23 February 2004, 04:33 AM
Fahrenheit
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=47&story=6262
24 February 2004, 05:03 AM
Salem
I didn't really like Rob, so I'm glad he's gone. He didn't look too happy about it though. I almost felt sorry for him Razz

Saboga's hands were really gross looking after that big storm. Yuck. I felt like giving poor Jerri a hug. Mean ol' Rupert.

I've decided I don't like Ethan. He annoyed me in the reward challenge, so I hope he's the next one to go from Saboga. Or just next.

-------------------

Fry: If only I could learn to play this stupid thing!
Bender: Oh, but you can! Though you may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by devil, I mean Robot Devil. And by metaphorically I mean get your coat.
24 February 2004, 07:08 PM
lila997
I rewatched the episode. It's weird how I am finding two of the people who irked me the most first time around - Boston Rob and Jerri- quite a bit more likeable in this installment.
On the contrary, I liked Alicia, finger-wagging, head-bobbing and all, in Survivor 2 but she's SO on my nerves this time!

26 February 2004, 06:55 PM
Madogis
i have no feelings one way or the other for the red team (i will learn the names, i will) but i was so close to being rid of alicia, and then to have it all ripped away..Frown. ok. so it was never close, and it was cruel of them to make me think it was. but still. there was, and maybe is, hope.

ethan is a bit of a bastard but shut up, he's good lookin'.

--------------------------------------

fear me...for i am the darkness
26 February 2004, 07:26 PM
Fahrenheit
I liked Ethan in Africa. Now he's just so cocky. It's unpleasant.

The next episode is on here in like 34 minutes. I am not taking the wait well. 33 minutes now...