Scrolls
TEACHER'S PET

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/887604052/m/2921037911

28 December 2005, 12:00 AM
ArtemisRed
TEACHER'S PET

YEAH - Sorry, I've been MIA due to the holidays and such. BUT, our new episode is Teacher's Pet from season one !

One Word/Catch Phrase:Let's here ONE word (or Catch Phrase) that best desribes the episode. If you go creative and abstract, that's awesome... just say why

Fav. Scene:[b]Give us one or two scenes that really stick out in your mind.

[b]Dislikes:
Did anythink tick you off or you didn't like SO much ?

Out of the norm : Did anything happen that was not normal ? (i.e. different credits, different "mutant enemy" icon, or breaking of the fourth wall)

Picture It : Tell us an image that made you gasp/laugh. . . What was it, and how did it make you feel ?

In Addition : This is space for you if yoiu have anything else to add or say about the episode.

BONUS POINTS !!! : Make the "XENA" connection to the show !! Smile

Big Grin Happy Watching ! Big Grin
30 December 2005, 07:01 AM
ArtemisRed

one word/catch phrase : N/A
fav scene : Xander drunk from "miss french's" martini and acts a little silly... but he gets a flashback to a dream he had about buffy... He kinda giggles to himself and says 'heh,Buffy...I love Buffy'... I thought it was cute. It made me smile.
out of the norm : It's only the 4th ep. Smile BUT. As far as all 7 seasons go... hmmm... Nah, I'm not going to drag anything out... It's the 4th ep.
dislikes : the wardrobe... :P I'm a brat.
picture it: When Xander is feeling all high and mighty because the "hot" teacher (soon to find out is a HUGE GIANT SHE-MANTIS) invites him to her house and he's talking to Buffy about Angel.. and what a girlie name Angel is blush and walks away... it was also cute !

BONUS POINTS !! The she-mantis AKA Miss French was ALSO, Ilainus from the XENA Episode Amphipolis Under Siege !!

HA ! I Win ! Razz
03 January 2006, 12:18 AM
Madogis
one word/catch phrase : xander: "you were wrong, i'm an idiot, and god bless you."
fav scene : don't really have one. but xander's dream was fun Razz. seeing him and blaine in that cage wasn't bad either Wink
out of the norm : after watching 2 season 2 eps by chance the night before watching (as you say) the 4th episode, i was going "what!? why is david boreanaz a 'guest star'?? what does xander MEAN he hasn't seen anything like a decapitated corpse before??" i suppose the other 'out of the norm' was all the little flashbacks throughout it. and of course the 'x-files' ending, with the egg hatching in the closet. that was fun.
dislikes : nothing really. i suppose, on xander's behalf,i dislike that the one time a woman shows interest in him, she turns out to be a killer bug Razz
picture it: i think maybe angel just looking back and smiling at buffy. he's so pretty Smile

sorry it took so long for that review. my dvd player is inconveniently placed.

--------------------------------------