Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    "Kennedy" Con Photos

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"Kennedy" Con Photos
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
Iyari Limon, the actress who played Kennedy in Buffy's last season appeared at the Creation convention in Brooklyn NY last weekend.

Here are some photos from the event:

Click here for Iyari photos

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
So did anyone ask her how well she can use that tongue stud? Wink

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
She looks a little Cheech and Chonged in that second to the last picture. I heard she has an accent. Where is she from?

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
She was born in Mexico but raised in California. She didn't appear to have an accent and I believe that she indicated that she'd lived in the U.S. since she was a small child.

hehe, nah, not so much Cheech and Chonged as the poor thing was probably exhausted by that point- and it was still the MORNING! That pic is from the Charity Breakfast (her first one) where she had met MANY fans and had many photos taken in a very informal setting. I don't think that she was quite prepared for the intensity but she handled herself like a pro.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Lazarus:
So did anyone ask her how well she can use that tongue stud? Wink

HA! No, but someone asked her if it was real and she said that it was. She didn't have it in at the time, but said she'd had it done about 6 years ago and it's a permanent piercing. In other words, she takes it out and puts it in as she pleases.

I've got to give the girl credit... she played to the crowd with the subtextual banter and held her own. She's very intelligent and quite down-to-Earth.

And for those of you who feel that all actresses are rail thin, she's actually a normal size. She indicated that when she was on the "Buffy" set she thought she looked fat because SMG and AH are so thin. However, she did say that she thought she was the perfect size and didn't let it bother her.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
And for those of you who don't channel surf or get up to replenish snacks during the commercial breaks... she's doing a hell of a job as the Always maxi pad spokeperson.

(Without wings, I may add. Go Iyari.) Wink

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
i just saw that commercial yesterday.. i must be watching too much tv Big Grin

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post